I have seen his name mentioned on WATRB before from fellow Swedes and it's worth rementioning his name "ALEXANDER GERNDT". He plays for Helsingborgs IF which became runnerups last season in the swedish top division. He won the goalscoring league on 20 goals out of 30 games. He is now a member of the Swedish national team and has scored his first goal there. Papertalk which has been confirmed by the HIF board is that "it is not a question if he leaves this summer but where he leaves". Tonight Monday the 18th of April he is being watched by Dutch Feyernoord when HIF is playing IFK Gothenburg. Gerndt is speedy and intelligent striker who has a really good freekick living inside him. My guess is that the selling price will be around 2.5 Million £ and that he would do really good in the premiership since he is 6 feet 1 inch tall and is strong and tough. And someone mentioned on this forum the other day that to succeed in the premiership you need speed and lots of it. Then I say Gerndt would definitely fit in to that bill!