View RSS Feed

qprted

1. heidar

heidar helgersion can i ask you to play the greatest game of your life and get two goals and fight fight fight for every ball

i dont know what else to think really zamora should be really a good partnership with you
    finnally you have someone who can take some pressure of you and it should create more space for you,so thats the theory my man but i do have a concern that hughes will get you injured in training,by pushing you too hard i hope not but lets wait and see
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. hughsey

forget all this 4-4-2 defensive crap you play like that against arsenal and we lose 0-5 we must go at them in a way that they wont beleive
    play adel as a striker next to zammora lets really go for this because if you play our remaining games with this defensive crap we are doomed anyway
    SO LETS GO DOWN FIGHTING
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. when

when i predicted 17 points from our last ten games as long as we play mackie you all called me names
    but some of the clubs we are playing just dont need the points as much as we do
    so we now have nine games and we need to get another fourteen points
    watch mackie get more goals and cisse as well these two can fire us out of trouble

the magical spirit of jim gregory is going to save us

NOW WE HAVE TO GET A RESULT AGAINST SUNDERLAND I HAVE PREDICTED ...

Updated 23-03-2012 at 11:27 AM by qprted

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. give warnock his million

nothing short of a miracle this man knows not how to lose
    watching qpr at the top of the prem it was such a cruise
    but neil; wasnt given enough money to strengthen team
    so eventually it broke at the seam

wonderfull neil i wished you could read my poem
    your a northerner whose got heart
    and no matter how many year pass ill never recover from a broken heart
    losing you has torn my whole world apart
    us southerners like to think we have the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. jermaine defoe

i would love to get jorden rhodes but i dont see why we cant buy defoe as well we could unload ten million pounds for him
    he has after all scored seven goals in seven starts those stats are incredible
    they also spell out our survival in the prem
    forget buying samba or alex these players may well be fantastic signings,but our problem is getting the ball in the net
    we showed against newcastle that our defenders can do a job
    so lets spend our money on goalscorers
    Categories
    Uncategorized