Weathermen, and birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weathermen, and birds

Now as any of you lot on here will testify, I'm not one to moan or get the 'ump over a trivial matter.
    But fellow Rs I feel I must now break my silence on the weather, or more precisely the ####s who like to tell us what will be coming.
    Gone are the days of its going to be a nice sunny few days get out and enjoy it.
    Oh no, now the morons are wringing their hands with worry that it might be too hot and dry for us, and then the medical lemmings join in.
    Well I have two words for them #### OFF.
    Sunny days are nice days, and we as a nation know how to look after ourselves

Love the sun , laid in a bench on the common today til my aqua run out

Comment

I get the hump when the silly bint’s says your weather and not the weather .
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Yes. Didn't rickets make a come back a few years ago cos moronic parents/teachers stopped kids being exposed to even one second of "deadly" sunlight? I remember loads of Sports Days getting cancelled due to it being too sunny as well. My impression is that it was a bit of a fad that has now passed and things are a tad more proportionate today - I think the latest thing is preventing exposure to Andrew Tate, not sunlight, but my kids have grown up so I'm a bit out of touch.

One thing, I've felt for decades that our players prefer sun on their backs - you only have to look at our appalling record in FA Cup for evidence of this.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Now as any of you lot on here will testify, I'm not one to moan or get the 'ump over a trivial matter.
          But fellow Rs I feel I must now break my silence on the weather, or more precisely the ####s who like to tell us what will be coming.
          Gone are the days of its going to be a nice sunny few days get out and enjoy it.
          Oh no, now the morons are wringing their hands with worry that it might be too hot and dry for us, and then the medical lemmings join in.
          Well I have two words for them #### OFF.
          Sunny days are nice days, and we as a nation know how to look after ourselves

Ultimately, sunny days are indeed something to be cherished, and as a nation, we've learned how to adapt to various weather conditions over time. Let's hope that the joy of sunshine can prevail, and we can all find ways to make the most of these beautiful days without unnecessary worry.

Comment

Working...
          X