Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Jeff you sly old dog.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by luckypenguin View Post
    Hi all. Are you in a relationship? The thing is, I'm single and I don't know what to do or where to get acquainted. Maybe I should try out dating? Suggest a site in the comments. I am waiting for your comments. Подобається21:05
    Are you male or female?

Leave a comment:

• archybows
    replied
    I completely agree with you. Because relationships are great and if you have a hard time being alone then dating is a great way to meet people. Thanks for the recommendation.

Leave a comment:

• anthonydrowow
    replied
    If it's because of problems in the relationship I don't think it's worth saving the relationship. Because first of all it means that you are not suitable for each other. I think it's better to start meeting new people here https://wizzlove.com/reviews/flirthookup-review . There are a lot of users on this dating site and you can choose a person with the same interests as you. Finding love in the modern world is very easy.

Leave a comment:

• luckypenguin
    started a topic Are you in a relationship?

Are you in a relationship?

Hi all. Are you in a relationship? The thing is, I'm single and I don't know what to do or where to get acquainted. Maybe I should try out dating? Suggest a site in the comments. I am waiting for your comments. Подобається21:05
Working...
X