• Show
Clear All

• Freedom!!!!!

Happy New free country

Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
      Hahaha!
      Barnier and Macron are not laughing this morning after the EU caved.

Barnier 0 Lord Frost 2

2 late goals, scored by Sovereignty and Democracy.

A great win on the road celebrated by the majority of British people.
      I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Naw, freedom celebrations were on the day the Russian puppet Trump was voted out, signalling the end of the alt-right and their dimwit hatreds.

Comment

Originally posted by timscott View Post
          Naw, freedom celebrations were on the day the Russian puppet Trump was voted out, signalling the end of the alt-right and their dimwit hatreds.
          Timmy, seek help, a white coat can be avoided, it may not be too late.

Comment

But you are the schizophrenic posting under two names to pretend you've got mates. Top tip - next time, do not use an alias that's the same as your actual name.

Comment

According to Sky Remoaner news, the first P&O ferry left Dover today with 36 lorries on board, they report, 3 were pulled over for custom checks, the ferry left on time with all 36 on board.

I assume French custom and immigration is at Dover and not Calais, as it is at Eurotunnel at Folkestone, I stand to be corrected on that one.

So just WTF has Barnier and co been wasting everybody’s time for, for the last 4 1/2 years.

Comment

But you are the schizophrenic posting under two names to pretend you've got mates. Top tip - next time, do not use an alias that's the same as your actual name.
                Timmy, You truely are a nut job, sit in a dark room until the men in white coats arrive, they’re on the way. Keep away from sharp objects and inflammable liquids.

Comment

One (poor quality) joke repeated again and again - is that all you've got rattling round in that empty barn of a skull? Those fascist alt-right sites are turning your thoughts to bin juice.

Comment

Timmy, quick, hide, they’re coming for you, ignore those screaming voices in your head, run hide.

Comment

So ironic, seeing as you are actually the one with an alt.
                      Had you forgotten that we can view ip addresses?

I've stayed away from commenting on yours and your buddy Jonnys pathetic trolling attempts; jumping on every post either of the Daves make with your stupid Marxist bs.

The pair of you need to get back to the other site, as your contribution to this one, is nothing short of pathetic.

Sick of whenever someone debates either of you with facts, you pull out the "You're a WACIST" card.

Absolutely pathetic and weak.
                      You both define the Marxist organization you support, perfectly.

Man up, and actually post as who you are for once. I can even reset your password on your original account if you have forgotten it, just send an email to admin@wearetherangersboys.com from the email address on your original profile, and I will have it reset straight away.

And please do not try to engage with me, as I do not feed trolls. Now jog on Karen
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Fraggy, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

So ironic, seeing as you are actually the one with an alt.
                          Had you forgotten that we can view ip addresses?

I've stayed away from commenting on yours and your buddy Jonnys pathetic trolling attempts; jumping on every post either of the Daves make with your stupid Marxist bs.

The pair of you need to get back to the other site, as your contribution to this one, is nothing short of pathetic.

Sick of whenever someone debates either of you with facts, you pull out the "You're a WACIST" card.

Absolutely pathetic and weak.
                          You both define the Marxist organization you support, perfectly.

Man up, and actually post as who you are for once. I can even reset your password on your original account if you have forgotten it, just send an email to admin@wearetherangersboys.com from the email address on your original profile, and I will have it reset straight away.

And please do not try to engage with me, as I do not feed trolls. Now jog on Karen
                          Fraggy ... I think you need to look up the word ‘moderator’.....

I am not trolling anyone....I post as I always have posted, as Johnnykc.

I am still waiting for someone to debate me with actual facts rather than the deranged fantasy you spout out to your little followers.....

Still waiting for your proof of widespread US election fraud, that I tried to discuss with you on the other thread, because as time goes by, trump and his followers are looking more and more like deranged fu cking lunatics....

And finally, I challenge pretty much everything QPRDave posts, because he is the worst kind of angry old bigot (stupid cu nt), who is not censored by the ‘moderator’ in any way shape or form......and I’m fairly certain we know why...

Comment

Working...
                          X