Covid pandemic or scamdemic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    So, 60% of those in hospital right now have had two jabs.

Question for the super intelligent pro trial vaccine rs.
    What is the point of covid passports to get into the large crowd events then?
    That is simply untrue.

You don't have to be super intelligent Dave.
    Last edited by Fraggy; 20-07-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

That is simply untrue.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...05730&sfnsn=mo
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The figure quoted was erroneous Fraggy…..it was all corrected after the press conference but obviously the original clip was shared far and wide on social media by anti vaxxers and general inadequates as some sort of justification for their own stance… you know how it goes…you share the clip on Facebook and then one of your friends seems to give it gravitas by telling their own version of somewhere they know has had *insert made up figure* COVID cases with fully vaccinated folk…and next thing you know….it’s YOUR truth…

Comment

The figure quoted was erroneous Fraggy…..it was all corrected after the press conference but obviously the original clip was shared far and wide on social media by anti vaxxers and general inadequates as some sort of justification for their own stance… you know how it goes…you share the clip on Facebook and then one of your friends seems to give it gravitas by telling their own version of somewhere they know has had *insert made up figure* COVID cases with fully vaccinated folk…and next thing you know….it’s YOUR truth…
          I know we don't get along Johnny, but at the end of the day, we can't be mates with everyone, and differing of opinions throughout time, usually causes great debate.

However, I feel the divide, not just within The UK, but globally, between those who believe their governments agenda, and those that don't, is far too wide to be bridged.

I have medical reasons why I can't receive a vaccination, but even if I was able to, I would still refuse based on the inconsistency reported via various government offices and health professionals. My wife and son feel the same way.
          My mum back in England, got her 2nd jab just over a month ago, she felt like cr ap afterwards, which is obviously an advertised side effect, so no biggy.

Next thing she knows, she is having CPR performed on her in the back of an ambulance due to massive heart failure.
          They revived her only for her heart to stop again at the hospital. Again she was revived, but was clinically dead for 8 minutes.
          They inserted a heart pacer and placed her in a medically induced comma.
          She was released this week where she has health care professionals checking in on her daily, but we won't know if any permanent damage has been caused for 6 more weeks.

When I was first told she had been rushed to hospital, we were told to prepare for the worse by the doctor.
          So obviously, I started making plans to fly straight over to be by her side.
          And guess what, yep, even though medically excempt (the vaccine could kill me), for me to fly over, I would need to be double jabbed, and upon arrival, self isolate for 10 days. The fact my mum was in her death bed, didn't matter.

Like most, I used to get over 90% of my news from the msm, BBC, ITV, Sky etc.
          And like most, I believed everything I was fed without question. I was usually the first to accuse people who didn't believe our government or msm as being conspiracy theorists.

I have spent a lot of time reading up on absolutely anything put out in reference to covid, nwo, the great reset etc over the past 12 to 18 months.
          I usually cross reference articles to try and find a middle ground.
          I try to always look at both sides of an argument.

Last year when people like me mentioned covid passports coming in this year, we were laughed at and called conspiracy theorists.
          When we said last summer there would be covid 21 this year (varriants), again, conspiracy theorists.
          Government isolation centres, yep, conspiracy theorists.
          The list is endless, but I think you get my point.

Oh, enjoy your freedom day, cos it isn't gonna last long, as there is a 4th wave on its way.

I wish this wasn't true, I wish I stuck with msm, as ignorance right now would truly be bliss.

More people are starting to see what is happening, but I fear it may already be too late.

I hope with all of my heart, that a year or 2 from now, you can throw this in my face and tell me you told me so.
          But right now, I am focusing on my family and keeping them safe.

I will no longer post on this subject on here, as I am sure you are not alone in being fed up hearing about "conspiracies".
          I do apologize for any insults I may have thrown your way, and wish you and yours all the best
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I know we don't get along Johnny, but at the end of the day, we can't be mates with everyone, and differing of opinions throughout time, usually causes great debate.

However, I feel the divide, not just within The UK, but globally, between those who believe their governments agenda, and those that don't, is far too wide to be bridged.

I have medical reasons why I can't receive a vaccination, but even if I was able to, I would still refuse based on the inconsistency reported via various government offices and health professionals. My wife and son feel the same way.
            My mum back in England, got her 2nd jab just over a month ago, she felt like cr ap afterwards, which is obviously an advertised side effect, so no biggy.

Next thing she knows, she is having CPR performed on her in the back of an ambulance due to massive heart failure.
            They revived her only for her heart to stop again at the hospital. Again she was revived, but was clinically dead for 8 minutes.
            They inserted a heart pacer and placed her in a medically induced comma.
            She was released this week where she has health care professionals checking in on her daily, but we won't know if any permanent damage has been caused for 6 more weeks.

When I was first told she had been rushed to hospital, we were told to prepare for the worse by the doctor.
            So obviously, I started making plans to fly straight over to be by her side.
            And guess what, yep, even though medically excempt (the vaccine could kill me), for me to fly over, I would need to be double jabbed, and upon arrival, self isolate for 10 days. The fact my mum was in her death bed, didn't matter.

Like most, I used to get over 90% of my news from the msm, BBC, ITV, Sky etc.
            And like most, I believed everything I was fed without question. I was usually the first to accuse people who didn't believe our government or msm as being conspiracy theorists.

I have spent a lot of time reading up on absolutely anything put out in reference to covid, nwo, the great reset etc over the past 12 to 18 months.
            I usually cross reference articles to try and find a middle ground.
            I try to always look at both sides of an argument.

Last year when people like me mentioned covid passports coming in this year, we were laughed at and called conspiracy theorists.
            When we said last summer there would be covid 21 this year (varriants), again, conspiracy theorists.
            Government isolation centres, yep, conspiracy theorists.
            The list is endless, but I think you get my point.

Oh, enjoy your freedom day, cos it isn't gonna last long, as there is a 4th wave on its way.

I wish this wasn't true, I wish I stuck with msm, as ignorance right now would truly be bliss.

More people are starting to see what is happening, but I fear it may already be too late.

I hope with all of my heart, that a year or 2 from now, you can throw this in my face and tell me you told me so.
            But right now, I am focusing on my family and keeping them safe.

I will no longer post on this subject on here, as I am sure you are not alone in being fed up hearing about "conspiracies".
            I do apologize for any insults I may have thrown your way, and wish you and yours all the best
            Fraggy..first things first.

That is absolutely terrible news about your mum and I can only imagine the stress you must be feeling… not helped by being unable to visit her. I hope you have family here who are able to keep you updated and that you get some positive news on her health sooner rather than later.

I think you have got me slightly wrong….I don’t trust government or it’s agenda AT ALL…. I cannot stress that enough.

I do trust science and statistics and have based my decisions on that.

I appreciate the honesty of your post and would like to take the opportunity to apologise for any insults I have directed at you and genuinely hope you get some good news about your mum and get to see her as soon as you can.

Comment

Fraggy..first things first.

That is absolutely terrible news about your mum and I can only imagine the stress you must be feeling… not helped by being unable to visit her. I hope you have family here who are able to keep you updated and that you get some positive news on her health sooner rather than later.

I think you have got me slightly wrong….I don’t trust government or it’s agenda AT ALL…. I cannot stress that enough.

I do trust science and statistics and have based my decisions on that.

I appreciate the honesty of your post and would like to take the opportunity to apologise for any insults I have directed at you and genuinely hope you get some good news about your mum and get to see her as soon as you can.
              Cheers Johnny, very much appreciated

Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Johnny very good post and you've come across as a decent chap. It's all swings and roundabouts. Shocking to hear about fraggys mum but I had to watched via a video link my wife's dad die of covid. He was 69 and very fit and well before this hit him. I'm delighted that both my parents have had their jabs and I don't agree with playing russian roulette. Clearly the vaccine has slowed up the rate in the UK of patients blocking up the NHS so I only see it as a good thing so like you Johnny without the science we have nothing to get behind. Nothing to do with politics as they have been dreadful throughout
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That is simply untrue.

No point at all is the answer that you can't find.
                  Passports are nothing but government snooping and control purposes.
                  Fraggs sorry to hear of your stressful worrying times you have endured.
                  Best wishes to you and your family.
                  And weare you say follow the science.
                  Which ones the ones on tv or the ones govt and media will not allow to have their legitimate views aired.

Comment

Dave have you had your jabs? I know it's none of my business but I'm trying to get an angle of where you're coming from? Politians will try and take credit but in reality science is sod all to do with politics, the politics is the part where they make plenty of fu ck ups and plenty of indecision
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                    X