No announcement yet.

Covid pandemic or scamdemic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just really hate thick racism - it's pathetic, like blaming economic crises on people who wear yellow socks. I imagine your socks were often yellow when you were younger, Dave.

Comment

You really are barking Timmy. I bet your a Corbyn supporter?
      I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

I just came back to say goodbye. You don't have the wit to banter and you don't know enough to have a meaningful discussion with. I suggest you extend your reading beyond fascist internet sites. Basically, picking the low-hanging fruit gets boring after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by timscott View Post
          I just came back to say goodbye. You don't have the wit to banter and you don't know enough to have a meaningful discussion with. I suggest you extend your reading beyond fascist internet sites. Basically, picking the low-hanging fruit gets boring after a while.
          Case and point.
          A thread about covid, and timmy throws out the racist card yet again, and again with his little alt account, shows what a hypocrite he is accussing someone else of using multiple accounts.
          Buddy, cross it and qpr dave are actually 2 different people, now stop being a Karen.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

The way you are carrying on they will probably come for you Lol
            You were saying, lough out very very loud.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

You were saying, lough out very very loud.
              What I said goes, you was being the childish one with your comments about him & made yourself seem like an idiot! not bothered about what crap he came out with

Comment

I ripped the #### out of him for a reason and it worked, this forum is better off with out a marxist troll like him who accuses some of us on here who has a different opinion to him as alt right and racists, whatever alt right is.

I know you do not like me Jeffrey as I’ve rowed with a mate of yours on this board, now sod off and mind your own business.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  I ripped the #### out of him for a reason and it worked, this forum is better off with out a marxist troll like him who accuses some of us on here who has a different opinion to him as alt right and racists, whatever alt right is.

I know you do not like me Jeffrey as I’ve rowed with a mate of yours on this board, now sod off and mind your own business.
                  Not disagreeing with point against him, it’s the way you carry out about it & sounded like you was a kid? just ignore
                  btw I won’t sod off & mind my own business

Comment

I don’t need or want your advice Jeffrey.

Comment

Comment

Jeffrey, now who’s being childish?

Now, sit down have another drink and just enjoy Chelscum getting knobbed at home.

Comment

Well it is quite obvious that some are taking advantage of it. Certain countries have really been great at handling it, while some others tend to make it longer for people to suffer while they gain millions. This is almost a scam for many others since they could have done it better than expected. Maybe they are all playing the numbers like certain corrupt countries do, and this is what I mean by making the most of the funds that could have been used to save lives and prevent deaths in the long run. It is really a scamdemic too.

Comment

Originally posted by timscott View Post
                            Good riddance Brentford ####

Comment

I think it goes both ways. The pandemic has been used as an excuse for fraudulent activities...

Comment

Working...
                              X