Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

    The wokes have very selective memories Dave.
    Ain't they just.
    ​And did you notice the not so thinly veiled threat of reporting the thread...... very Nazi like.
    These people are actually mentally ill, and cannot see their behavior and actions mirroring the very people they claim to detest.
    I think it's the mad cow disease finally coming home to roost, and showing up in these pathetic imbeciles.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Tony Hancock View Post

      Did you work for anyone I could boycott ?
      2020 - the year the planet lost it's mind
      Also, is this forum based in North America ?
      Why you asking so many questions?

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

        Why you asking so many questions?
        I'm interested. Quite honestly this thread is a breath of fresh air.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Tony Hancock View Post

          I'm interested. Quite honestly this thread is a breath of fresh air.
          To some it is a breath of fresh air, to others they want to report us to their chums at the Geheime Staatspolizei.

          But I’m with you mate.
          I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

            To some it is a breath of fresh air, to others they want to report us to their chums at the Geheime Staatspolizei.

            But I with you mate.
            Thanks. Are you guys in North America, it looks like it ? I'm in the UK, and presently, you'd only get reported (complained about) to a forum mod here. Not to authorities, if that's who the Geheime Staatspolizei are ?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

              It's been my go to for almost 40 years

              Need it more than ever now, and thankfully live in a country where it is legal.
              Have loved Mary Jane for 41 years and I'm in a country where it is, oh Fu ck, peeps out the curtains and turns the Music down

              Comment


              • #67
                Yes, we are mainly in Britain, West London in fact, but it is a fairly international group, the pull of the R’s is worldwide.

                The Geheime Staatspolizei are more infamously know as the Hitler’s Gestapo.

                Who do you support?
                I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  Yes, we are mainly in Britain, West London in fact, but it is a fairly international group, the pull of the R’s is worldwide.

                  The Geheime Staatspolizei are more infamously know as the Hitler’s Gestapo.

                  Who do you support?
                  Yes I've just looked up Prevent in the UK. Good grief, they'd have to be pretty stuck for something to do, if they took interest in this forum. I would hope.

                  BCFC - but I lost a considerable amount of interest with this knee bending, and QPR have got my attention.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    This thread is knuckle-dragging nonsense. Ghosts patting each other on the back for being from the past . Fantasy Island? These days, it's more like the Island of Dr. Moreau.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Qprdot.org is a very left wing liberal site. Quite a few posters there would be in meltdown if this thread was over there. One of the reasons I left as believe I represented very normal view but received pelters!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Qprdot.org is a very left wing liberal site. Quite a few posters there would be in meltdown if this thread was over there. One of the reasons I left as believe I represented very normal view but received pelters!!!!
                        I just had a look. They have a 'Taking the knee' thread. It's not too bad

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Tony Hancock View Post

                          I just had a look. They have a 'Taking the knee' thread. It's not too bad
                          I guess it would be if some of the posts on this thread were over there. There wouldn't be any who would admit liking Trump. They're not extreme left wing, just Labour/Liberal centric MB in my opinion..
                          Last edited by SheepRanger; 20-09-2020, 07:20 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Like Trump?

                            #greatcombover
                            #madmanacrossthewater

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by timscott View Post
                              This thread is knuckle-dragging nonsense. Ghosts patting each other on the back for being from the past . Fantasy Island? These days, it's more like the Island of Dr. Moreau.
                              Is that why Johnson has an 80 seat majority, and why are 17,400,000 British people all knuckle dragging racists?, why don’t you just #### off to Left for words
                              I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                Qprdot.org is a very left wing liberal site. Quite a few posters there would be in meltdown if this thread was over there. One of the reasons I left as believe I represented very normal view but received pelters!!!!
                                I was under the impression these were football forums, tbh I had no idea, or interest for that matter of people's political leanings on here or any other site until recently! Of course the lack of kneeling and reaction of the media towards our club is going to bring that out which to me is all the more reason it should be kept out of football!
                                @gatorTFC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X