No announcement yet.

Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know my mates in Michigan are getting pretty pissed off and they all have an arsenal of weapons in the house.

I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your job, that sucks! I'm with you here, I try to stay out of the politics of it all, too much hypocrisy, I really have a problem with our Canadian Premier League promoting this movement, kneeling during O' Canada, it has very little to do with us here! Defund the police, give me a break, some of our cities are unsafe in parts as it is! Hang in there my friend!
      Thanks Carl, much appreciated.
      If I'm being honest, if they didn't release me, I was gonna leave. Was sick of attending Zoom meetings to discuss our white privlidge and how evil Donald Trump is.
      Why we were discussing Trump in a place of work in Canada, is beyond me.

We should be discussing those leftist pedos, the hollywood elite that have abused children for decades.
      Has nobody else noticed how quiet the Hollywood elite have been since all this Epstein Island stuff has come out?
      Also, take at look at BLMs website; they are trained Marxists ffs!

And please do not get me started on LeBron James, pulling up in his Ferrari

I urge you all to stop relying on MSM, and do your own research. Its out there clear as day.
      Stop being spoon fed your news and find out for yourselves what is really happening.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        I know my mates in Michigan are getting pretty pissed off and they all have an arsenal of weapons in the house.
        This only adds to the problem, there are so many guns in the US and some may feel they have to use them!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

This only adds to the problem, there are so many guns in the US and some may feel they have to use them!
          Sadly, I think many will.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Thanks Carl, much appreciated.
            If I'm being honest, if they didn't release me, I was gonna leave. Was sick of attending Zoom meetings to discuss our white privlidge and how evil Donald Trump is.
            Why we were discussing Trump in a place of work in Canada, is beyond me.

We should be discussing those leftist pedos, the hollywood elite that have abused children for decades.
            Has nobody else noticed how quiet the Hollywood elite have been since all this Epstein Island stuff has come out?
            Also, take at look at BLMs website; they are trained Marxists ffs!

And please do not get me started on LeBron James, pulling up in his Ferrari

I urge you all to stop relying on MSM, and do your own research. Its out there clear as day.
            Stop being spoon fed your news and find out for yourselves what is really happening.
            It is amazing how many people in this country are obsessed with Trump one way or another, we don't vote for or against him and for the record I don't like him one bit but I refuse to spend my life dwelling on what he tweets!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Lost my job a few weeks back.

Officially released without cause, but funny thing is, this came after an altrication, where I refused to accept I had white privlidge: (I was dragged up in Stonebridge, no white privilege there), and also using an unacceptable pronoun in my email signature (they wanted me to use either he/him/her/she or whatever), I used bloke/geezer.

I made it clear that I refused to allow politics within my work; apparently that is racist.
              BLM does not give a c rap about black lives; anyone that still believes they do, are deluded.

I am sick of the extreme left, I am sick of MSM (especially over here in North America), twisting the truth and accussing people of being extreme right winged if they dare question the agenda of the left.

FFS people, Portland Oregon has been rioting for over 100 days!
              Gaytifa and BLM have been attacking innocent people, police and politicians in the name of George Floyd!

NWO is close, and too many people are scared to say anything in case they get called a racist.
              Anyone who knows me, know I am not a racist, and until recently, I didn't give a toss about politics.

Next weekend, Proud Boys in The U.S. are going to Portland to protest against Antifa.
              Proud Boys are being called white supremacists and extreme right winged.
              Their founder is Cuban, a person of colour, their chairman is also a person of colour. Within their ranks they have many colours and nationalities. They are Patriots.

I have sat in their chat rooms for a few weeks now and observed. If anyone shows up and starts making racist statements, they are kicked out.
              They actually gave a kudos to QPR and Coventry for not taking a knee on Friday, even though most of them don't even know who QPR are.

You should never kneel during a national anthem, NEVER!
              Our anthem represents our brave vets and those who died so that we can enjoy the freedom we currently have.

Sorry for the rant, but couldn't stay quiet any longer.

#WWG1WGA
              Sorry about your Job, I live in the UK and would consider myself a live and let live old Hippie, Now people would call me right wing, if you don't agree with pronouns this and pronouns that, behave like a Man and consider messing with kids to be the ultimate wrong, that's the label they throw at you.
              It's now ok to riot and attack the police but you meet up with friends they wanna bust your balls.
              its Fu cking mind numbing, stay strong and true Fraggs
              You are not alone.
              Qanon

Comment

Is civil war coming in the US?
                It's already there.
                People have been forced to pick a side.
                Next Saturday in Portland will be huge.

The left had already stated publicly, if Trump gets 4 more years, they will start a civil war.

Antifa already assassinated a supporter of Patriot Prayer in Portland. Patriot Prayer are a Patriotic Christian organization, but MSM have labeled them as extreme right wing org due to them being patriotic.

Waving a US flag is now racist. Sound familiar with our St.Georges cross and Union Jack?

The shooter claimed self defense, but the idiots leaked out their own video surveillance, that proves it was a planned hit. The shooter was killed days later by law enforcement, 2 hours outside of Portland.

Then we have the 2 cops shot in the head while sitting in their car in Compton.
                The list is endless, but we rarely get to to see this on MSM.
                The narrative always supports the extreme left.

Even old school Liberals in The U.S. are now deciding to vote Republican, as they can see what is happening.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

It's already there.
                  People have been forced to pick a side.
                  Next Saturday in Portland will be huge.

The left had already stated publicly, if Trump gets 4 more years, they will start a civil war.

Antifa already assassinated a supporter of Patriot Prayer in Portland. Patriot Prayer are a Patriotic Christian organization, but MSM have labeled them as extreme right wing org due to them being patriotic.

Waving a US flag is now racist. Sound familiar with our St.Georges cross and Union Jack?

The shooter claimed self defense, but the idiots leaked out their own video surveillance, that proves it was a planned hit. The shooter was killed days later by law enforcement, 2 hours outside of Portland.

Then we have the 2 cops shot in the head while sitting in their car in Compton.
                  The list is endless, but we rarely get to to see this on MSM.
                  The narrative always supports the extreme left.

Even old school Liberals in The U.S. are now deciding to vote Republican, as they can see what is happening.
                  Another Trump Presidency then?

Comment

This is playing right into his hands regardless of what the polls say presently!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Folks in Michigan are getting it bad.

Record gun sales currently in The US, and ammo supllies are very low if not completely sold out. Many Americans now pressing their own ammo.
                      Antifa are securing guns and ammo from China.

Not sure if it made the news over there, but several weeks ago, a 17 year old called Kyle Rittenhouse, was at a riot, oops sorry, I meant to say peaceful protest, to help protect local businesses from looters and to offer first aid to anyone hurt in the peaceful protests.
                      Kyle was a police cadet, therefore trained with basic first aid.
                      Kyle carried an AR15 assault rifle for protection.
                      He was interviewed prior to the peaceful protest starting, where he said he was willing to run into danger to help anyone needing his help.
                      Long story short, he killed 2 and seriously injured a 3rd.
                      When reviewing the video footage (there's loads out there), it is beyond obvious he was acting in self defense, and the guy he injured had a gun in his hand, had Kyle not protected himself, he would be dead.
                      All 3 victims, had previous; a kiddy fiddler, a woman abuser and a felon. 3 random antifa/blm protesters shot, all 3 had dark backgrounds.

Just like Ronnie Rangers, I too was a bit of a hippie, and still enjoy my green, but events like this will eventually turn up on all of our doorsteps if we keep looking the other way.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yep, by a landslide.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Lost my job a few weeks back.

Officially released without cause, but funny thing is, this came after an altrication, where I refused to accept I had white privlidge: (I was dragged up in Stonebridge, no white privilege there), and also using an unacceptable pronoun in my email signature (they wanted me to use either he/him/her/she or whatever), I used bloke/geezer.

I made it clear that I refused to allow politics within my work; apparently that is racist.
                          BLM does not give a c rap about black lives; anyone that still believes they do, are deluded.

I am sick of the extreme left, I am sick of MSM (especially over here in North America), twisting the truth and accussing people of being extreme right winged if they dare question the agenda of the left.

FFS people, Portland Oregon has been rioting for over 100 days!
                          Gaytifa and BLM have been attacking innocent people, police and politicians in the name of George Floyd!

NWO is close, and too many people are scared to say anything in case they get called a racist.
                          Anyone who knows me, know I am not a racist, and until recently, I didn't give a toss about politics.

Next weekend, Proud Boys in The U.S. are going to Portland to protest against Antifa.
                          Proud Boys are being called white supremacists and extreme right winged.
                          Their founder is Cuban, a person of colour, their chairman is also a person of colour. Within their ranks they have many colours and nationalities. They are Patriots.

I have sat in their chat rooms for a few weeks now and observed. If anyone shows up and starts making racist statements, they are kicked out.
                          They actually gave a kudos to QPR and Coventry for not taking a knee on Friday, even though most of them don't even know who QPR are.

You should never kneel during a national anthem, NEVER!
                          Our anthem represents our brave vets and those who died so that we can enjoy the freedom we currently have.

Sorry for the rant, but couldn't stay quiet any longer.

#WWG1WGA
                          Exactly my thoughts and our msm doing the same.
                          Only that ugly cow Friday night decided to sky sports are now going to go political.
                          Finished for me, saving a fortune and not being preached at.
                          Can't wait to see the fans back and watch their reactions to their teams kneeling in surrender to Marxists

Comment

This thread is shocking. I feel like I'm in Berlin in 1931.

Comment

Hi from Birmingham. I've no connection to QPR, but after I found out the club has turned it's back on the Marxist BS, I thought I'd have a look at what you guys had to say.
                              Proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Hancock View Post
                                Hi from Birmingham. I've no connection to QPR, but after I found out the club has turned it's back on the Marxist BS, I thought I'd have a look at what you guys had to say.
                                Proud of you.
                                POYBs
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X