No announcement yet.

Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous tokenism. Should never have gone beyond one game in the first place. Having it carry over to this season is just madness. Let the Premier League carry on contorting themselves pretending they're woke, rest of us can get on with our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      It's clear to me that BLM is a political movement that endorses the defunding of the police and legalisation of all drugs. The police may need some reform but not scrapping in favour of their plan for local policing - whatever that means?

What annoys me is the woke generation that jump onto the latest headline without researching the wider issues. I would prefer the football authorities to adopt their own version and disassociate itself from this left wing extremist organisation..

For the George Floyd murder see what happened to Tony Timpa in Dallas. No news coverage.......
      Agree 100% ......pains me but .......

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        It's clear to me that BLM is a political movement that endorses the defunding of the police and legalisation of all drugs. The police may need some reform but not scrapping in favour of their plan for local policing - whatever that means?

What annoys me is the woke generation that jump onto the latest headline without researching the wider issues. I would prefer the football authorities to adopt their own version and disassociate itself from this left wing extremist organisation..

For the George Floyd murder see what happened to Tony Timpa in Dallas. No news coverage.......
        The news is just programming, there is a massive agenda playing on, the true is out there if you search for it but to be honest it truly is not pretty, I will say no more.
        Stay Safe

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

The news is just programming, there is a massive agenda playing on, the true is out there if you search for it but to be honest it truly is not pretty, I will say no more.
          Stay Safe
          I have been reading about the Qanon theory since you posted it and quite frankly nothing surprises me anymore. Who knows what is going on but the older you get you cine to realise that theres no such thing a democracy. It's all bs and those in power will do what they want. It's a dirty world and 9/11 inconsistencies show that.

Comment

Easy to agree on here where we have our pet names. However try doing it with your real name on LinkedIn or Facebook and you'd get tarred and feathered and probably roasted by your employer.

My views, with various exceptions, probably more to the left than the right but it seems the extreme left political correct minority have a stranglehold over a lot of things. That impacts on real freedom of speech in the same way the far right does. In terms of racial and gender equality it causes more harm than good outside of the politically correct cocoon.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Easy to agree on here where we have our pet names. However try doing it with your real name on LinkedIn or Facebook and you'd get tarred and feathered and probably roasted by your employer.

My views, with various exceptions, probably more to the left than the right but it seems the extreme left political correct minority have a stranglehold over a lot of things. That impacts on real freedom of speech in the same way the far right does. In terms of racial and gender equality it causes more harm than good outside of the politically correct cocoon.
              I did try it on my role as a contractor where my contract had one weeks notice. There were some staff who celebrated Dewali which I thought was fine. But i became annoyed when they made a thing of St Patrick's Day. When a bucket was thrust in front of me I refused to put money in because we were not based in the Republic of Ireland and I wasnt aware of any Irish people on our floor. I asked HR if St George's Day was celebrated and was told it wasnt because it was too controversial and they preferred a World Day which St Patrick's Day represented. I made my feeling known and was told that if I wanted to organise St Georges Day I could, but as a Welsman I wouldnt do that, but none of the English guys could bothered though???

I found the whole thing very disappointing on all levels.

When did celebrating St George's Day get lost? Are people too scared because others will think you're a member of the EDL? All very sad but fair play to the Indian guys for celebrating Dewali as they are clearly proud of their heritage.
              Last edited by SheepRanger; 19-09-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

thought it was optional not compulsory ?SKY tried to make a big deal of it on Friday, almost accusing people of be racist for not doing it, should now be stopped, almost trying to bully people into doing it now ,I really hope club stands firm and carries on not doing it, there should be no pressure on people to do this and clubs should not put players under pressure to do it

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  thought it was optional not compulsory ?SKY tried to make a big deal of it on Friday, almost accusing people of be racist for not doing it, should now be stopped, almost trying to bully people into doing it now ,I really hope club stands firm and carries on not doing it, there should be no pressure on people to do this and clubs should not put players under pressure to do it
                  This

Comment

And when you see how footballers in particular benefit from captilism in such a huge way, it's nothing but woke signalling, hypocrisy and basically financial, as well as social suicide to support this terrorist organization

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      And when you see how footballers in particular benefit from captilism in such a huge way, it's nothing but woke signalling, hypocrisy and basically financial, as well as social suicide to support this terrorist organization

Spot on Dave

I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Lost my job a few weeks back.

Officially released without cause, but funny thing is, this came after an altrication, where I refused to accept I had white privlidge: (I was dragged up in Stonebridge, no white privilege there), and also using an unacceptable pronoun in my email signature (they wanted me to use either he/him/her/she or whatever), I used bloke/geezer.

I made it clear that I refused to allow politics within my work; apparently that is racist.
                        BLM does not give a c rap about black lives; anyone that still believes they do, are deluded.

I am sick of the extreme left, I am sick of MSM (especially over here in North America), twisting the truth and accussing people of being extreme right winged if they dare question the agenda of the left.

FFS people, Portland Oregon has been rioting for over 100 days!
                        Gaytifa and BLM have been attacking innocent people, police and politicians in the name of George Floyd!

NWO is close, and too many people are scared to say anything in case they get called a racist.
                        Anyone who knows me, know I am not a racist, and until recently, I didn't give a toss about politics.

Next weekend, Proud Boys in The U.S. are going to Portland to protest against Antifa.
                        Proud Boys are being called white supremacists and extreme right winged.
                        Their founder is Cuban, a person of colour, their chairman is also a person of colour. Within their ranks they have many colours and nationalities. They are Patriots.

I have sat in their chat rooms for a few weeks now and observed. If anyone shows up and starts making racist statements, they are kicked out.
                        They actually gave a kudos to QPR and Coventry for not taking a knee on Friday, even though most of them don't even know who QPR are.

You should never kneel during a national anthem, NEVER!
                        Our anthem represents our brave vets and those who died so that we can enjoy the freedom we currently have.

Sorry for the rant, but couldn't stay quiet any longer.

#WWG1WGA

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The mysterious 'truth' out there is very simple and well known: Russia funds bot factories to disseminate lunatic right-wing conspiracies in order to promote the sexist, racist, homophobic (and ultimately fascistic) worldview of Putin. The aim of this is to destabilise democracy and opposition to his expansionist ambitions - see Ukraine, Belarus and Putin's role in destroying Syria. This is no secret.

If you read Carol Cadwalladr - a well-established and respected journalist - you'll see that the funding and propaganda connections go deeply into Brexit campaigning and general electioneering in the west. The report that Johnson tried to suppress openly referred to the influence of Russian 'agents' on British government... and no one has done anything about it because Johnson is openly funded by Russian cash. Again, it's not difficult to unearth this from reliable sources rather than internet loons with an anti-semitic agenda.

As the ex-Russian ambassador openly stated, they've brought Britain so low that it will take decades to get back it on its feet. The conspiracy is that all this is out in the open and nothing has happened - it's extraordinary.

And there is no way that Chair should be playing on the bloody wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Officially released without cause, but funny thing is, this came after an altrication, where I refused to accept I had white privlidge: (I was dragged up in Stonebridge, no white privilege there), and also using an unacceptable pronoun in my email signature (they wanted me to use either he/him/her/she or whatever), I used bloke/geezer.

I made it clear that I refused to allow politics within my work; apparently that is racist.
                            BLM does not give a c rap about black lives; anyone that still believes they do, are deluded.

I am sick of the extreme left, I am sick of MSM (especially over here in North America), twisting the truth and accussing people of being extreme right winged if they dare question the agenda of the left.

Gaytifa and BLM have been attacking innocent people, police and politicians in the name of George Floyd!

NWO is close, and too many people are scared to say anything in case they get called a racist.
                            Anyone who knows me, know I am not a racist, and until recently, I didn't give a toss about politics.

Next weekend, Proud Boys in The U.S. are going to Portland to protest against Antifa.
                            Their founder is Cuban, a person of colour, their chairman is also a person of colour. Within their ranks they have many colours and nationalities. They are Patriots.

I have sat in their chat rooms for a few weeks now and observed. If anyone shows up and starts making racist statements, they are kicked out.
                            They actually gave a kudos to QPR and Coventry for not taking a knee on Friday, even though most of them don't even know who QPR are.

Our anthem represents our brave vets and those who died so that we can enjoy the freedom we currently have.

#WWG1WGA
                            Is civil war coming in the US?
                            I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

#WWG1WGA
                              I am so sorry to hear about you losing your job, that sucks! I'm with you here, I try to stay out of the politics of it all, too much hypocrisy, I really have a problem with our Canadian Premier League promoting this movement, kneeling during O' Canada, it has very little to do with us here! Defund the police, give me a break, some of our cities are unsafe in parts as it is! Hang in there my friend!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Is civil war coming in the US?
                                Maybe not all out war but things are going to get even more ugly leading to the election, fortunately we are over the now closed border in Canada where people are civil for the most part!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X