Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud

Mentioned this last night.
    But twitter Lefty morons having a meltdown about Queens Park Rangers not kneeling to a Marxist, racist, political motivated fad.
    This whole thing has nothing to do with any Black people being unlawfully killed.
    QPR have done the right thing, and I am proud of them, all of them.
    All lives matter, and more white people have died in custody in the UK than any other.
    Sky are an absolute disgrace for continuing to push this crap.
    #kickpoliticsoutoffootball

Deleted.

Comment

why is this going on this long anyway.
      i've always been led to believe to keep politics out of sport.
      talking to quite a few people on this subject, all it seems to be doing is causing a big unnecessary divide between for's and against on taking the knee.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        But twitter Lefty morons having a meltdown about Queens Park Rangers not kneeling to a Marxist, racist, political motivated fad.
        This whole thing has nothing to do with any Black people being unlawfully killed.
        All lives matter, and more white people have died in custody in the UK than any other.

Totally agree Dave & well said

Comment

Our club should be judged on its merits . I bet we have more black coaches than any other team in the league , we have a black director of football ( even though some hate that ) and our stadium is named after a black kid that was murdered . Not to mention all our community work involving grenfell . We have nothing to be ashamed of .

Comment

It's clear to me that BLM is a political movement that endorses the defunding of the police and legalisation of all drugs. The police may need some reform but not scrapping in favour of their plan for local policing - whatever that means?

What annoys me is the woke generation that jump onto the latest headline without researching the wider issues. I would prefer the football authorities to adopt their own version and disassociate itself from this left wing extremist organisation..

For the George Floyd murder see what happened to Tony Timpa in Dallas. No news coverage.......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Agree Dave. Diabolical whats happening in this country . If you don’t go along with all this s.h.ite then your a racist. Sky biggest racists out of all of them. Sacked le tissier & Thompson who are very knowledgeable, because there white and can they can tick a box.

Comment

Qanon utube

Comment

Wwg1wga

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                    Wwg1wga
                    Is this our new striker Ron ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      Is this our new striker Ron ?
                      No Rod, not a striker, it's a movement and before you say it not of the sh itting organ, MSM would call it a conspiracy theory as with Qanon but maybe that's a cover up of the truth
                      only you can decide.

Comment

Where we go one, we go all

Comment

Lllllwlllllllllllll

Comment

I don't talk politics on here at all but I will say this, it is refreshing to watch a match of football without all of the alterations which have come about due to covid and political unrest! I am not saying I agree or disagree with either side of the argument, it is just nice to kick the ball off at the 0 mark and not wait 1 minute in silence as a political agenda is thrust upon us, it is also nice to be back to a proper 3 subs and no drinks break! Our Canadian Premier League has played a condensed season in a tournament called "The Island Games" on Prince Edward Island in a bubble! The beginning of each match has the players kneeling during our Canadian National anthem which I don't like at all, the 1 minute delay for silence, 5 subs and a drinks break even when the temperature is 15C, ridiculous, I need some normalcy back in my life and QPR are providing that, albeit without fans for now! Btw my local team, Hamilton Forge play Halifax Wanderers in the final today!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

Agree Dave. Diabolical whats happening in this country . If you don’t go along with all this s.h.ite then your a racist. Sky biggest racists out of all of them. Sacked le tissier & Thompson who are very knowledgeable, because there white and can they can tick a box.
                              Rick, it's exactly how the Nazis took control of Germany.
                              Good post btw

Comment

Working...
                              X