Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYU
    replied
    Seen all 4 series of Bates, the first one was good but it's kinda weird drama.

Californication is just too good, I'm near the end so watching one every other day now.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Yes watched Ray. Good show. Think may have a few to catch up on though ? . Californiction and the entourage are good n all if you may of missed them ?
    There's 3 series of Ray so far. I have missed Californication and entourage, so I've got those to check out when I find a space in my busy schedule!

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I haven't watched Klondike, sounds like I might give it swerve though. Clearly not a patch on Deadwood. I quite like Better Call Saul first series, might watch the second. Did you ever watch Ray Donovan? Loved that series.
    Yes watched Ray. Good show. Think may have a few to catch up on though ? . Californiction and the entourage are good n all if you may of missed them ?

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    You watched Klondike ? Fantastic for scenery and suchlike but weak in plot.

If you missed it ? Deadwood is great but a shame HBO didn't commission a final season.

Started a few better call Saul and they are ok.
    I haven't watched Klondike, sounds like I might give it swerve though. Clearly not a patch on Deadwood. I quite like Better Call Saul first series, might watch the second. Did you ever watch Ray Donovan? Loved that series.

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Anyone else watching this? Just started series one, it's fairly gruesome and totally gripping. I'm hooked.

Just seen the final episode of TWD 6 - the last two series have been pretty crap, it's turned into a soap opera with zombies. At the start I loved it - moral dilemmas, relatable characters and drama agogo, equally gripping, but it's lost it for me.

Vikings is still great though, I love Ragnar Lothbrok! And Lagertha. And Ragnar's new Chinese squeeze...

Still missing Ray Donovan - loved that series - hope there will be a series 4.

Black Sails has become boring. Far too much psychological waffling with intermittent drama.

Looking forward to GoT series 6, 5 was totally epic.

Outlander 2 is about to start -I loved the first one.

What else?
    You watched Klondike ? Fantastic for scenery and suchlike but weak in plot.

If you missed it ? Deadwood is great but a shame HBO didn't commission a final season.

Started a few better call Saul and they are ok.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Yes for sure mate.dont get as much time to read when in Blighty as out here though.

I may of gone a bit OTT and she is now picking up her teeth with broken fingers. A lesson learnt though.
    You gotta do what you gotta do. Let me know what you think when you do read it. I think you might like it!

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Both sides for that Lone! Will ya read it when you get back?

And yeah, the Jock Outlander.
    Yes for sure mate.dont get as much time to read when in Blighty as out here though.

I may of gone a bit OTT and she is now picking up her teeth with broken fingers. A lesson learnt though.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Blacksails was blinding first series then become zzzz.
    Vikings is bang on.saving up to watch a few from latest season.
    That outlander about the jocks ?
    She forgot me kindle,so can't read ya book,she has two choices for reprimand of the hand.Hairy side or non hairy side. You decide.
    Both sides for that Lone! Will ya read it when you get back?

And yeah, the Jock Outlander.

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Blacksails was blinding first series then become zzzz.
    Vikings is bang on.saving up to watch a few from latest season.
    That outlander about the jocks ?
    She forgot me kindle,so can't read ya book,she has two choices for reprimand of the hand.Hairy side or non hairy side. You decide.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    started a topic Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Anyone else watching this? Just started series one, it's fairly gruesome and totally gripping. I'm hooked.

Just seen the final episode of TWD 6 - the last two series have been pretty crap, it's turned into a soap opera with zombies. At the start I loved it - moral dilemmas, relatable characters and drama agogo, equally gripping, but it's lost it for me.

Vikings is still great though, I love Ragnar Lothbrok! And Lagertha. And Ragnar's new Chinese squeeze...

Still missing Ray Donovan - loved that series - hope there will be a series 4.

Black Sails has become boring. Far too much psychological waffling with intermittent drama.

Looking forward to GoT series 6, 5 was totally epic.

Outlander 2 is about to start -I loved the first one.

What else?
Working...
X