Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Taboo is a bit special. I know we moan about paying our TV license but they do occasionally pull out a few crackers and this is one of them

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Anyone else watched The Exorcist series? I was sceptical as I think the film is garbage, but I've been pleasantly surprised, it's a lot better than I thought it'd be.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Anyone watching Taboo with Tom Hardy? Dark deeds and mysterious secrets in early 19th century London, bloody fantastic.
    Watched episodes 1 and 2. Can hardly wait for episode 3. Wish it was a Netfflix show as they release the whole series.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Anyone watching Taboo with Tom Hardy? Dark deeds and mysterious secrets in early 19th century London, bloody fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• QPRHoop
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    I just finished it yesterday Hoop, good show. started on The Missing now as I've heard good things.
    I finished it at the weekend and got the last episode of The Missing as well to go. Both quality shows but i must admit i preferred the night of.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    The night of is excellent. I have 3 episodes to go and hopefully get them done this weekend.
    I just finished it yesterday Hoop, good show. started on The Missing now as I've heard good things.

Leave a comment:

• QPRHoop
    replied
    The night of is excellent. I have 3 episodes to go and hopefully get them done this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    No chance mucker. Ha ha.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    What's your twitter handle?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Yes mate. And Ive been tweeting non stop about him going in. Ha ha.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    He aint gone in it yet mate....still waiting nervously.
    The one who looks like a bin man there to clear the rubbish
    Is your bestie Brandon Block Kev? Don't watch the show (God forbid!), but a good mate of mine (also Rangers fan, you might know him) was posting about him going on the show and loads of people liking it and commenting - seems like he's quite a well-loved character who started out DJing in West London.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Lost track of what's been posted in this thread now so may have even mentioned it myself already, but Black Mirror is an outrageously good show. 3 or 4 of the episodes are right up there with the best TV I have see.

I can imagine it being a bit of a marmite thing though, it's nothing like a typical TV series like your Breaking Bads n that. Anybody else seen it?
    It's totally different to the norm and that's why I think its totally brilliant. 1st episode highlights all sorts and I highly recommend it. Night of I saw 1st 2 episodes. Again brilliant and could easily happen, poor young lad guilty of being naive. I will also add that the way the American police work in the show is v realistic. Being Muslim and up for a major charge, poor sod but love it

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Lost track of what's been posted in this thread now so may have even mentioned it myself already, but Black Mirror is an outrageously good show. 3 or 4 of the episodes are right up there with the best TV I have see.

I can imagine it being a bit of a marmite thing though, it's nothing like a typical TV series like your Breaking Bads n that. Anybody else seen it?

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Finished The Night Of. Brilliant watch. Now for Westworld.
    I've just started The Night Of - blinding show. Best pilot episode I have seen for a long time. Funnily enough West World is next on my list too. My brother reckons there are 2 or 3 slow episodes following the pilot but to bear with it and it ramps right up.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    He aint gone in it yet mate....still waiting nervously.
    The one who looks like a bin man there to clear the rubbish
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-01-2017, 01:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X