Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Anyone seen Bitten ? Any good ?

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Taboo just gets better and better. Deep, dark and delicious.
    Just watched episode 4, totally agree and am waiting to see what happened to him in Africa. Tom Hardy is different gravy as an actor and is believable in all the roles he plays.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Taboo just gets better and better. Deep, dark and delicious.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    When you're the same age as me and Hubs you'll think 30 is young
    Too right, 3 years younger than my daughter!!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Anyone else watching this? Really good show and well worth a watch.
    Seen American donkeys years ago. Are you talking about new season as I hear there is one? She is sexy his wife and proper ##### x kin ky come on mods sort it out ffs, this isn't nursery school

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied

Fair play mate

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    The Americans

Anyone else watching this? Really good show and well worth a watch.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Blimey, I didn't realise 30 was classed as being a youngster these days

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    I based my comment that the film wasn't all that knowing that Ginge is only a youngster and you said what I actually meant.
    Not really scary, but I think we're used to seeing blood and guts that nothing really scares us anymore. It is very slick, well acted and does have a few scenes that certainly hold your attention and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
    Blimey, I didn't realise 30 was classed as being a youngster these days

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    I based my comment that the film wasn't all that knowing that Ginge is only a youngster and you said what I actually meant.
    Not really scary, but I think we're used to seeing blood and guts that nothing really scares us anymore. It is very slick, well acted and does have a few scenes that certainly hold your attention and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
    Cool, thanks mate.

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Fair enough mate, I can imagine it's a bit like me watching an old black and white horror movie! Is the series genuinely scary?

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Fair enough mate, I can imagine it's a bit like me watching an old black and white horror movie! Is the series genuinely scary?

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    The film is garbage? Spoken like a true whippersnapper! I tell you Ginge, when the Exorcist came out here it was bloody terrifying! And bloody good! We didn't have all those fancy special effects back in those days to spoil us!
    Haha fair enough mate, maybe I should change "garbage" to "before my time". I just didn't enjoy it, found it a bit boring. But the series is well worth a watch as UpperP says.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Anyone else watched The Exorcist series? I was sceptical as I think the film is garbage, but I've been pleasantly surprised, it's a lot better than I thought it'd be.
    The film is garbage? Spoken like a true whippersnapper! I tell you Ginge, when the Exorcist came out here it was bloody terrifying! And bloody good! We didn't have all those fancy special effects back in those days to spoil us!

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Anyone else watched The Exorcist series? I was sceptical as I think the film is garbage, but I've been pleasantly surprised, it's a lot better than I thought it'd be.
    Well worth a look. Read the book when I was at school. I agree the film wasn't all that but it was made over 40 years ago and they didn't have the advantages film makers have today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X