Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    I based my comment that the film wasn't all that knowing that Ginge is only a youngster and you said what I actually meant.
    Not really scary, but I think we're used to seeing blood and guts that nothing really scares us anymore. It is very slick, well acted and does have a few scenes that certainly hold your attention and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
    Cool, thanks mate.

Comment

I based my comment that the film wasn't all that knowing that Ginge is only a youngster and you said what I actually meant.
      Not really scary, but I think we're used to seeing blood and guts that nothing really scares us anymore. It is very slick, well acted and does have a few scenes that certainly hold your attention and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
      Blimey, I didn't realise 30 was classed as being a youngster these days
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Blimey, I didn't realise 30 was classed as being a youngster these days
        When you're the same age as me and Hubs you'll think 30 is young

Comment

• The Americans

Anyone else watching this? Really good show and well worth a watch.

Comment

Fair play mate
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Anyone else watching this? Really good show and well worth a watch.
              Seen American donkeys years ago. Are you talking about new season as I hear there is one? She is sexy his wife and proper ##### x kin ky come on mods sort it out ffs, this isn't nursery school
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Too right, 3 years younger than my daughter!!

Comment

• Taboo just gets better and better. Deep, dark and delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Taboo just gets better and better. Deep, dark and delicious.
                    Just watched episode 4, totally agree and am waiting to see what happened to him in Africa. Tom Hardy is different gravy as an actor and is believable in all the roles he plays.

Comment

• Anyone seen Bitten ? Any good ?

Comment

• Any of you watch Modern Family... if you haven't you'll enjoy this one as we can all relate to it.

I loved the second episode with the bike, too funny!

Comment

• Yes I love Modern Family, very funny. Great mix of characters and Sofia Vergara...

Comment

Taboo just gets better and better. Deep, dark and delicious.
                            Fabulous show.

Being the saddo that I am, it has also led to me reading up aplenty on The East India Co. Some fascinating reading on them.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Fabulous show.

Being the saddo that I am, it has also led to me reading up aplenty on The East India Co. Some fascinating reading on them.
                              Not a saddo at all for doing that Matty, quite the reverse. History is endlessly fascinating and now no one has an excuse not to learn about it, we are blessed with incredible resources - for free - that scholars would have died for even 30 years ago. I do the same - see something that fascinates me and then start reading about it. I've learnt more about the world and its history this way than I ever learnt in school or university. Currently reading about Ramesses II and the Hittites! But I will move on to the East India Company next because like you I want to know more now.

Last episode of the series tonight, but I will probably watch it tomorrow or in the week, so no spoilers please anyone!

Comment

Not a saddo at all for doing that Matty, quite the reverse. History is endlessly fascinating and now no one has an excuse not to learn about it, we are blessed with incredible resources - for free - that scholars would have died for even 30 years ago. I do the same - see something that fascinates me and then start reading about it. I've learnt more about the world and its history this way than I ever learnt in school or university. Currently reading about Ramesses II and the Hittites! But I will move on to the East India Company next because like you I want to know more now.

Last episode of the series tonight, but I will probably watch it tomorrow or in the week, so no spoilers please anyone!
                                Same. Cannot do without internet now.

Comment

Working...
                                X