• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor show today.

When we play we show we can compete.

Really good to see DJ back though.

Comment

Never looked like scoring other than SWP's (who appeared to be playing as a defensive midfielder in this game!!)
      almost own goal!

Comment

Terrible first half but the effort was there.

Improved once DJ came on, went 2 up top and we started to play.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieranger View Post
          Never looked like scoring other than SWP's (who appeared to be playing as a defensive midfielder in this game!!)
          almost own goal!
          Yeah, odd! seemed to be all over the park today, must have been told to put in double effort to make up for Bothroyds lack of.

Comment

if anyone has watched that and tells me gabbidon is prem class then i must need glasses...10 games and 1 clean sheet is worrying...ferdinand looked like he,d a hamstring injury but couldnt be really sure from where i was sitting....lets hope we get a decent centre half in the january sales and its onwards and upwards...

Comment

Dont think its worth digging out individual players as long as they put a shift in. Gabiddon at least tried (which Smith and Mackie failed to do, surprising for both of them) but think we all know his limitations. He was a free transfer when Warno had no money.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                if anyone has watched that and tells me gabbidon is prem class then i must need glasses...10 games and 1 clean sheet is worrying...ferdinand looked like he,d a hamstring injury but couldnt be really sure from where i was sitting....lets hope we get a decent centre half in the january sales and its onwards and upwards...
                Plenty in our squad that aren't prem class, we have zero choice at the back at the moment unfortunately.

Which is why attempting to park the bus for the entire game was an odd tactical choice for me....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Dont think its worth digging out individual players as long as they put a shift in. Gabiddon at least tried (which Smith and Mackie failed to do, surprising for both of them) but think we all know his limitations. He was a free transfer when Warno had no money.
                  Dissapointed with Smith and Mackie but then what we really expecting them to do against seasoned premier league performers

Comment

Working...
                  X