X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by MINCER View Post
    West Brom have had 6 players sent off in the last 12 games ,this is a game for cool heads and no stupid tackles Steff !!
    We need to play clever and get some of them off !!

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    West Brom have had 6 players sent off in the last 12 games ,this is a game for cool heads and no stupid tackles Steff !!

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
    I see Chair has not played a minute in the Afcon so far, he should be well rested when he comes back!?
    Fact teams have squads of 28 out there doesn't help. Will probably be 10 players per team who never get on the pitch all month.

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    I just hope we start well and take the game to them! Fed up of chasing games every week and having to recover from a goal down nearly every week! Let’s take a 2-0 lead for once! You Rrs!!!

Leave a comment:

• Football fan scene
    replied
    You heard it here first - 1-0 rangers

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    I see Chair has not played a minute in the Afcon so far, he should be well rested when he comes back!?

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Massive game bus. As we've already lost to Fulham, Bournemouth, west brom away and Stoke it's now time we turn up against the best that this league offers if we really want to be a top 6 club this is massive today!

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    1-1

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    See this as a high scoring game , we will need to dig in and take it to them .. cmon on u Rs

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    I don't think we've put in any compelling performances since November. At some point soon we need to start playing with far more threat and conviction. WBA are obvious top 6 contenders so it's a tough game for us to start flexing our muscles in but that's what we have to do.

I'm looking for Warburton to start setting us up to create shots on goal and generally be more ballsy in his approach - this is not the time to start whining and trotting out excuses about squads, finances or resources. He needs to start beating his chest and tub-thumping.
    Well said mate, Carpe Diem !!!

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    I don't think we've put in any compelling performances since November. At some point soon we need to start playing with far more threat and conviction. WBA are obvious top 6 contenders so it's a tough game for us to start flexing our muscles in but that's what we have to do.

I'm looking for Warburton to start setting us up to create shots on goal and generally be more ballsy in his approach - this is not the time to start whining and trotting out excuses about squads, finances or resources. He needs to start beating his chest and tub-thumping.

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    Relax people, I've just seen my mate Big Ron, he's a proper Jonah when it comes to home games, he's been 3 times this season and we've lost all three, he's not coming tomorrow, so the chances are good!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by MINCER View Post
    If the team news coming from the West Brom camp are true they won’t have any recognised C/Backs available for the game.I would like to see Gray get a start where he might be able to exploit their particularly high defensive line that Ismael prefers.
    News like this is often a smokescreen though and even if it is true the pace they have up front will be more dangerous to our CBs than our forwards against their makeshift ones.

The players will need to work harder than normal as a team to win this game against a direct team like West Brom.

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    If the team news coming from the West Brom camp are true they won’t have any recognised C/Backs available for the game.I would like to see Gray get a start where he might be able to exploit their particularly high defensive line that Ismael prefers.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Won't be able to make the slow starts we keep having to games, especially this one, they press high like Barnsley did when he was manager and we all know what they did to us last season run us ragged at home think their pace up top will cause us problems , have to start well ,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X