No announcement yet.

Birmingham Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing result , we move on. We've had the rub of the green in recent weeks , today our luck ran out .

Comment

• Rotherham and Sheff Wed lost as well so we still have a nice 11 point gap.
      not a bit surprised we lost today,these are exactly the type of games we always lose

Comment

• We're doomed I tell thee
        DOOOMED.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          We're doomed I tell thee
          DOOOMED.
          Get a grip!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            We're doomed I tell thee
            DOOOMED.
            We ain't doomed sheep but your play off fantasy dreams are I'm afraid

Comment

• Not the best weekend for a norwegian QPR-supporter. Stefan`s miss was "cruel"No doubt.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Not the best weekend for a norwegian QPR-supporter. Stefan`s miss was "cruel"No doubt.
                That was a massive moment in the game , he scores that and it’s game over .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

That`s true. Personally, I feel very bad atm, but we have to look forward to the Barnsley match.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Not so sure myself.
                    But it's gone now playing a team above next so hope we are all saying typical Rs after

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Not so sure myself.
                      But it's gone now playing a team above next so hope we are all saying typical Rs after
                      Most of the game we were lacking (usuall reasons of misplaced passing and the ineptmess of Caneron) but I thought we could have hung on for the win so dissapointed that we lost to a hoof ball tactic

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post

Most of the game we were lacking (usuall reasons of misplaced passing and the ineptmess of Caneron) but I thought we could have hung on for the win so dissapointed that we lost to a hoof ball tactic
                        I must have missed the part when Cameron was inept.

Comment

I must have missed the part when Cameron was inept.
                          I really didn't notice him too much which is usually a good thing, he has been steady in the back 3, it seems to suit him!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                          X