Burton Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I wonder,just out of curiosity, how many would grab a 16th spot finish if offered now???( or do some still think we are play off material).
    I would grab it with both hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Pathetic
      Lol you love it dont you, funny how you hardly big us up when we've played well yet first poor game and youre right on it, so predictable
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Lol you love it dont you, funny how you hardly big us up when we've played well yet first poor game and youre right on it, so predictable
        This is our first performance of the season where we were bad for 90mins. Funny how some have been very quiet indeed up until tonight.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          This is our first performance of the season where we were bad for 90mins. Funny how some have been very quiet indeed up until tonight.
          I assume you aren't referring to me,I have said after each win this season on the match thread,"great win,well done the lads"(recheck if you want),I think some just love posting these kind of posts without thinking first !

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I assume you aren't referring to me,I have said after each win this season on the match thread,"great win,well done the lads"(recheck if you want),I think some just love posting these kind of posts without thinking first !
            To be fair Rebel, no I actually wasn't referring to you. You've given credit where it's due so fair play.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              To be fair Rebel, no I actually wasn't referring to you. You've given credit where it's due so fair play.
              Cheers

Comment

• It was always going to be a hard game. A draw was a fair result considering how we played. We definitely didn't deserve to lose, but didn't do much to earn 3 points. Smith and Sylla never win anything in the air, can't hold the ball up or stay on their feet. Three things they should be doing as it's a big part of their game. Pavel good going forward but melts when he has to do anything defensive. Bidwell did well second half going forward and putting a cross in, but needs to work on the cross's. They were ineffective, he needs more composure and to think about pass or playing on the ground instead of just hoofing it into the box hoping one of the bigmen will get on the end of it. We were more effective when we played the ball on the floor. Something to think about. Anyway, we've maintained our 100% home record with a weakened side, hopefully we'll get some of our better players back soon.

Comment

• That's not a 100% home record it is an undefeated home record.

Comment

• we have played well in three home games, did well away to Sheff Wed and lost with some spirit in a couple of away games. Poor in rest and 2 points from last 4 games.

Ollie needs to pick things up or could go bad very quickly. Do not want another of his losing runs.

Comment

• Dreadful game of football with a real lack of creativity. Scowen best player by a mile with Luongo badly missed. Really painful to watch that yesterday and hopefully just a small blip.

Comment

Working...
                      X