Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norths
    replied
    Obviously chances of being caught are slim, but you can understand why they took it seriously.

You look at their squad and have to wonder why they've struggled so badly this season.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Ill pray for them now then, seeing as i finally dont have to pray for us anymore

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Nope, they're still not mathematically safe. A Barnsley win in their game in hand would mean a 7 point gap between the rele zone and Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Wednesday still looking over their shoulder and needing those few extra points.
    In exactly the same boat as us?
    The Titanic relgation battle

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Does anyone else hate it when the away team makes us kick towards their fans second half when they win the toss?
    Unsporting and id understand it if it was a play off semi or something, but in an end of season nothing game?
    Was happy we battered them in front of the loft.
    Wednesday still looking over their shoulder and needing those few extra points.

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    We got mixed up and thought the first half was the second when we come out all guns blazing. Went back to our first half displays in the second.
    Wish they could do that every game. Much better for my nerves being 3-0 up at half time.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    We got mixed up and thought the first half was the second when we come out all guns blazing. Went back to our first half displays in the second.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I could see if wind or sun is a factor which I don't think was the case tonight, if it was just to disrupt us it didn't work well did it?

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    its upside down , kick to the loft in the 2nd half

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Does anyone else hate it when the away team makes us kick towards their fans second half when they win the toss?
    Unsporting and id understand it if it was a play off semi or something, but in an end of season nothing game?
    Yes, although on the plus side I got to see our three goals down in R block.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    A win to level us on last season's finish,Holloway has admitted his objective now is to finish the finish on 54 finish so expect a kamakasie lineup for the next few names

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Yes mate, I also hate it. Horrible tactic.
    So do I, but I totally get why teams do it. I'd do the same if I was playing against us, as it definitely gives us an advantage attacking the home end 2nd half.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied

Yes mate, I also hate it. Horrible tactic.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Drives me mental but maybe its ocd.
    Didnt matter today and was funny cos we totally mugged them for doing it and scored more goals first half than we have in years.
    But if we are looking for a late winner or equalizer, its always better to be kicking towards the loft.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    I hate it, always have.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X