Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that very well.
    I was wetting myself at the time.
    It's not the only player he did it to that day.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      I've got them to go up to him and say "is ched on the bus?"
      :bad_smile:
      How have you? Have you rang them all individually and told them about last years 'Cheddergate' fiasco?

Comment

Players might be winding Pete up but I think he was winding Debbie up by telling her that the romantic holiday of two is all around QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Latest rumour is that QPR are a player short, they have asked Qblockpete to step in.
          Well I suppose he would be quite useful when it comes to lining up our wall...

Comment

the "car" bit in "cargiant" is a bit redundant, don't you think...

Comment

Christ..I hope the players dont think the likes of Scott and Pete are representative of our fan base.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                Christ..I hope the players dont think the likes of Scott and Pete are representative of our fan base.
                Of course not, everyone knows that Pete and Scott are ambassadors from Mars. But you, Captain Clunge, are you representative of our fan base?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

don't you ever get bored

Comment

Well, me and Pete (and others) run this messageboard. If you dont like it or us can i suggest surreyhoop that you **** off back to rivals?

cheers
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Well, me and Pete (and others) run this messageboard. If you dont like it or us can i suggest surreyhoop that you **** off back to rivals?

cheers
                      Are you only interested in people that tow the party line on here then? Jeez, if only I'd had the idea to steal the LSA's Q&A, then I could have become as "powerful" as you.......
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Are you only interested in people that tow the party line on here then? Jeez, if only I'd had the idea to steal the LSA's Q&A, then I could have become as "powerful" as you.......
                        Debate is fine. Your constant moaning and digging is not helping the community and it's becoming tiresome - talk about QPR once in a while and you're welcome to stay surrey...if not well, i do wonder why you bother visiting here.

Comment

Debate is fine. Your constant moaning and digging is not helping the community and it's becoming tiresome - talk about QPR once in a while and you're welcome to stay surrey...if not well, i do wonder why you bother visiting here.
                          You go onto Rivals to drop bombs, I come over here to reciprocate. All's fair in love and war.

Comment

God bless the 'Ignore User' option. Just the thing for ignoring crashing bores.
                            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

i got to rivals to expose complete and utter ****.

People that take ££££ over their club - **** and nothing else.

As i'm sure you'll agree, the lowest of the low is taking money to coat off your club and drag it through the gutter.

Comment

Working...
                              X