'I'm the gaffer... so stay out of the dressing room' says Magilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I'm the gaffer... so stay out of the dressing room' says Magilton

JIM Magilton only agreed to become QPR boss if chairman Flavio Briatore agreed to give him full control of team matters.

More...

Well someone was going to say that to him in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      JIM Magilton only agreed to become QPR boss if chairman Flavio Briatore agreed to give him full control of team matters.

More...
      And this will last until our first losing streak.........................

Comment

Good luck to him, and quite right, lets hope its finally sunk in to the chairman that going in to the dressing room is ok, but keep out of footballing issues, thats why you have managers.

Comment

Gareth has gone which is not much reward for what he done last season.

Comment

Flavio must let him get on with it. It tests everyone patience when we lose, but as he did with Paulo Sousa you cannot influence team selection or pick the team.

Sure. lessons were learn't from Dowie
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              And this will last until our first losing streak.........................

my thoughts as well mate.

Comment

No manager would relish interferance from Directors, chairman or fat egotisical car chasers.

Go on Jim do it for the fans
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

"Rangers will shop in Europe for a new striker as all others on the domestic want-list are out of Rangers' price range.

A source said: "Practically every manager candidate said there was not much wrong with the squad they might inherit - and Jim was one of those.

"Rangers do need another forward, however - and when you see that former target Fraizer Campbell has gone to Hull for £6m - the club may need to look abroad."

Great.

Comment

So it should be.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

its about time, fair play to him.

let's hope flav & co stick to their word
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                        "Rangers will shop in Europe for a new striker as all others on the domestic want-list are out of Rangers' price range.

A source said: "Practically every manager candidate said there was not much wrong with the squad they might inherit - and Jim was one of those.

"Rangers do need another forward, however - and when you see that former target Fraizer Campbell has gone to Hull for £6m - the club may need to look abroad."

Great.
                        Why do accept that as being gospel when it's purely based on a journalist's opinion.

Comment

Who said it was gospel?? Just not good reading.

Far flimsier things than local newspaper articles seem to be given huge importance by many on here, and taken seriously.... naming no names.

Comment

weren't some on here seriously suggesting we might sign Campbell? Oh dear.

Comment

2 mill from dex then spend it on beckford SIMPLE aint it ?no money spent!!!!!!
                              WE ARE QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X