If the club make positive signings, would you actively

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the club make positive signings, would you actively

go out of your way to persuade at least one person to come to at least one match next season, to fill up the ground?

I tend to do that anyway.
    I've ruined many a good friendship that way. :shame:

Comment

i used to bring my 3 kids before the price rises, so not they get 1 ticket sale and sell no hot dogs etc.

Comment

used to bring 3 or 4 mates up from the south coast season before last when decanio was in charge to watch quality football, this season feel ashamed and too good a friend to put them through it lol

Comment

yep! i used to try and bring a guest as often as i could but when i do we are useless. 2 games i brought people too last season were norwich and plymouth!!! i can't say they will rush back! the worst for me was a few years back we played in the ldv of whatever it was called at the time and i think it was a quid for kids so my kid took about 10 mates and a few extra dads came. it was 0-0 after extra time!!!! i think we woke the kids up for the penalty shootout! and got out of the ground about 10'45!! never again

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            yep! i used to try and bring a guest as often as i could but when i do we are useless. 2 games i brought people too last season were norwich and plymouth!!! i can't say they will rush back! the worst for me was a few years back we played in the ldv of whatever it was called at the time and i think it was a quid for kids so my kid took about 10 mates and a few extra dads came. it was 0-0 after extra time!!!! i think we woke the kids up for the penalty shootout! and got out of the ground about 10'45!! never again

haha nice game to pick ;D

Comment

Working...
            X