Gerry is, as per, spot on.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Andy the fish

YES andy spot on its nice to see a bit of positivity lets buy simon cox

Leave a comment:

• andythefish
    replied
    Dex,you gotta look at the positives mate,we've got one of the best defences in the league.All we have to do is get the midfield to be more attack minded and support the front players!!!!Job Done!!!

Leave a comment:

• qprjim
    replied
    Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    yeah
    Dont know if that helps, but that was his reply

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yeah

yeah

Leave a comment:

• Dazzer1977
    replied
    Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    Originally Posted by dexterforengland
    nodge firstly i do owe you a apology we both know one day i did ovestep my mark a bit there
    i do apologies and retract the statement that i made that you were a newspaper reporter
    ok nodge ive read a lot of your stuff and you seem to know what your talking about
    yes the players loved sousa but that dosnt mean he was a good manager
    he didnt have the know how
    you think that we should be proud of getting nil nil results in this division we should be ashamed of getting nil nil results in this division

Okey dokey....friends again....

I'll give you a couple of Panini stickers at playtime!
    The first post from Dexter I have read in a while and yes I can confirm that he still speaks utter tosh! From a man that don't go to home games, that doesn't visit the training ground and has no communication with any of the players, and yet he speaks with such vast knowledge in saying "yes the players loved sousa but that dosnt mean he was a good manager he didnt have the know how". You know that for a fact do you? Is it a figure of speech in you saying 'the players' as in all the players or was it a selection of them that loved him... Care to name those players then and how you got this info? I know you know sod all and that your talking utter crap but I would just love to hear this tosh your gunna come up this time... Or let me guess was it Tom, Dick or Harry from Northolt who told you in the pub!

If Dexter replies could someone please re-post it using the quotes as I'm not removing him from my ignore list. I seriously can only take him in small doses! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yeah

nice one nodge i wont upset you again because you know your stuff
    and w all love you

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nodge firstly i do owe you a apology we both know one day i did ovestep my mark a bit there
    i do apologies and retract the statement that i made that you were a newspaper reporter
    ok nodge ive read a lot of your stuff and you seem to know what your talking about
    you think that we should be proud of getting nil nil results in this division we should be ashamed of getting nil nil results in this division

Okey dokey....friends again....

I'll give you a couple of Panini stickers at playtime!

Leave a comment:

• Power40
    replied
    Back to the question

Gerry was spot on

We need a goal to get us going , which is why we have a poor atmosphere at the moment

So many 0-0's cant have helped and being the lowest scorers in the league
    Last edited by Power40; 30-04-2009, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    replied
    well, he did teach him the "diamond" formation and how to play it

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nodge

Leave a comment:

• rblockells
    replied
    Routledge said Sousa had more football understanding than anyone he had ever met.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    They loved Dowie too.

Its very professional is say how much you adore the current manager.

If you were a defender you would have loved him, if you were an attacker doubt it.
    Hmm - not quite in keeping with the thoughts of Vine, Ephraim and Routledge...all attackers.

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    replied
    They loved Dowie too.

Its very professional is say how much you adore the current manager.

If you were a defender you would have loved him, if you were an attacker doubt it.

You would get that now with Ainsworth

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    look nodge if you are an adult and want to debate please do so with being abusive
    i dont abuse you so why do you feel the need to abuse me
    No abuse there is there?

You've spouted bowlocks, I've spouted bowlocks back...and given your very "colourful" history of posting as weavie/DFE/supecatt - bit pot/kettle/black to call anyone else out for not being "adult"

What damage has Sousa done? Exactly? More like Briatore and Paladini. The players loved Sousa, his methods and defensive solidity. The only damage caused is by the egos of those two.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X