• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I agree and played RB ahead of Todd Kane when there
    seen a lot of the Coventry fans are gutted that Dabo is being released

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

always impressed against us
      Last season plenty of players looked good against us. Wouldn't use us as benchmark.

Comment

• I'd pick a pack of lard over Todd kane guy was total garbage no idea how he made it to pro level

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          I'd pick a pack of lard over Todd kane guy was total garbage no idea how he made it to pro level
          Well he's better than kakay and drew for a start. The only reason Kane was told to leave is because he came out with that ridiculous story about how good he was and how highly he rated himself. I'd he had kept his mouth closed he would have stayed at the club a lot longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Well he's better than kakay and drew for a start. The only reason Kane was told to leave is because he came out with that ridiculous story about how good he was and how highly he rated himself. I'd he had kept his mouth closed he would have stayed at the club a lot longer.
            he had a period where he did play well but a larger period where he's was f kin useless I'd agree Drewe ain't this level from what I've seen kakay squad player too need rb badly

Comment

• Chair being linked with a move to Leicester....

https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...ames-maddison/

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                Chair being linked with a move to Leicester....

https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...ames-maddison/
                Not the first time or the last time he will linked with a move elsewhere this summer.

Comment

• Chair and Willock can play in 4-3-3. Playing either side of striker. If we're playing 4-4-2 next season, we have to sell them. They don't fit.

Sell both of them, add Field and Dieng. That could fund signing on fees for decent free transfers.

Comment

• Been told were likely to Sell Willock to Leicester or Southampton a bidding war hopefully follows

i say sell to the first bidder as quick as possible and hope they dont realise hes now been hit by the injury gods and wont be the same player he once was becoming

i know Rangers were and are being heavily linked but now it looks likely they will be outbid by either Leicester or Southmapton

Comment

• Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                      Been told were likely to Sell Willock to Leicester or Southampton a bidding war hopefully follows

i say sell to the first bidder as quick as possible and hope they dont realise hes now been hit by the injury gods and wont be the same player he once was becoming

i know Rangers were and are being heavily linked but now it looks likely they will be outbid by either Leicester or Southmapton
                      Who told you?
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• "and would cost a fraction of any fee received for Maddison."

Yeah right !! If James is worth 50m then we should get at least a quarter of it !!!

Leicester line up Ilias Chair swoop amid latest on Maddison race (footballinsider247.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          "and would cost a fraction of any fee received for Maddison."

Yeah right !! If James is worth 50m then we should get at least a quarter of it !!!

Leicester line up Ilias Chair swoop amid latest on Maddison race (footballinsider247.com)
                          The good thing about Chair is hes under contract for three years including the one year option.

If you do some research you will find that Leicester have huge financial problems and the mansger wont see much of any transfer fees. I think they are in a worse position out of the three going down.

If we get £6m up front, £4m if they get promoted and a sell on clause we'll be doing very well for a championship to championship sale.

Comment

• Given the length of Chair's contract I would not pee about with add-ons. I'd want a big fat fee payable in least amount of instalments over shortest possible timescale.
                            Too many modern fees are paid on HP over several years - we could end up with barely £500K in our pocket in Year 1 of the deal if we're not careful.
                            I reckon we need a decent war chest of ready cash, not a line of credit, to put us in prime position when signing players this summer.

Comment

• Transfermarket have just updated Chairs value today

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ilia...spieler/380473

£10,000,000

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                Transfermarket have just updated Chairs value today

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ilia...spieler/380473

£10,000,000
                                interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X