Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post

No, no -It`s all Ifs and buts at this stage... The transfer window opens mid June.
    I know

Comment

Someone from one of the QPR fans Facebook pages says he spotted from Peterborough fans forum that we have signed or close to sign 2 of their players. So letīs wait and see is it true, at least i didnīt found anything

Comment

Live just outside pboro and we want ward who I thinks shite crossing unpredictable at best but is a hard grafter out Wide

If could pick two I'd take both cm of Taylor whos decent and norburn

Jch most would take but we can't afford him or edwards who's worth way more than we can pay

Comment

Their other CB Josh knight looks decent to me but probably cost too much money, if anything needs to change this season it’s not to have Dickie or Dunne as a CB pairing.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
            Their other CB Josh knight looks decent to me but probably cost too much money, if anything needs to change this season it’s not to have Dickie or Dunne as a CB pairing.
            He was on loan at Wycombe couple of seasons ago,so GA knows him. Maybe he could be one we are looking at

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Jch most would take but we can't afford him or edwards who's worth way more than we can pay
              Actually that "someone" wrote Clarke-Harris is the another one

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Actually that "someone" wrote Clarke-Harris is the another one
                He's a unit most go to same gym as me and Mrs I wouldn't want to walk into jch better finisher than dykes but not that mobile

As for Knight struggled for game time due to edwards and frankie Kent as cb. For me the one I'd buy is Taylor Young always fit scores goals creates and can pick a pass probably worth 2.5m 3m ish rather him to jch if it came to spending millions on a player jch struggled at this level last time apart from when facing us

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

He's a unit most go to same gym as me and Mrs I wouldn't want to walk into jch better finisher than dykes but not that mobile

As for Knight struggled for game time due to edwards and frankie Kent as cb. For me the one I'd buy is Taylor Young always fit scores goals creates and can pick a pass probably worth 2.5m 3m ish rather him to jch if it came to spending millions on a player jch struggled at this level last time apart from when facing us
                  he did score 12 goals though in the championship, so its worth considering imo.

whether he fits into Ainsworth style of play remains to be seen.

Comment

https://the72.co.uk/2023/05/30/club-...ys-journalist/

looks like Reims are stepping up their interest in Dieng.

2m-2.5m and he is yours imo.

think there is some ok-ish replacement options out there, Foderingham might be avaliable on a free and he is from Hammersmith so he could be an interesting option if the wages are right.

Comment

• That’s one of the worse clickbait sites going so believe it if you want, but wouldn’t surprise me if he went

Comment

• Also seen Fantaky Dabo has been released from Coventry City.

think he would be a solid replacement for Laird, and as well as being a RB, can also play as a LB too.

ticks all the boxes for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          That’s one of the worse clickbait sites going so believe it if you want, but wouldn’t surprise me if he went
                          i recon we will cash in on him, great servant for us but its time for a fresh face in goal imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                            Also seen Fantaky Dabo has been released from Coventry City.

think he would be a solid replacement for Laird, and as well as being a RB, can also play as a LB too.

ticks all the boxes for me.
                            always impressed against us

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

dont think wages will be too much ether, worth looking at.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

I agree and played RB ahead of Todd Kane when there

Comment

Working...
                                X