Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    Can’t find it but saw a video of paddy Kenny’s medical . Got told to touch his toes and that was the medical over . Love warnock
    Lol about right for us. When Razor signed on loan was he asked to touch his and replied cant see them !

Comment

Dr. Hook is probable our club doctor.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Dr. Hook is probable our club doctor.
        Or that doctor in the steptoe and son film

Comment

Verified@officialqpr
          Thank You.
          Although our time together did not work out the way both sides wanted and we went through a lot of lows this season, I want to thank you for the love and support shown throughout, I always worked as hard as possible to be fit and helping the team out , we still had some great memories together that will stay with me! I wish the club nothing but success in the future.

Cheerio Tyler

Comment

Regan Poole Lincoln City captain been released. He’s 25, played 45 games this season, a leader, right age, can also play CH. Definitely the sort of player we should be going after.

Lewis Wing also been released by Wycombe. Again decent player with I think 7 goals and 5 assists from CMF. Would like to see him and the lad Brannagsn from Oxford as a pair in CMF for us next season. Got to be better than Dozzell, Johansen and Amos!!!

Comment

I viewed Lewis Wing stats on whoscored.com and it appears he’s more a DMF player rather than a play maker type.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                Regan Poole Lincoln City captain been released. He’s 25, played 45 games this season, a leader, right age, can also play CH. Definitely the sort of player we should be going after.

Lewis Wing also been released by Wycombe. Again decent player with I think 7 goals and 5 assists from CMF. Would like to see him and the lad Brannagsn from Oxford as a pair in CMF for us next season. Got to be better than Dozzell, Johansen and Amos!!!
                Regan Poole refused new contract at Lincoln. 100% agree, worth looking at, 44, 45 and 44 appearances in last few seasons.

Comment

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/05/11/...future-update/

Comment

Official!
                    Luke Amos,
                    Leon Balogun, Olamide Shodipo, Conor Masterson, Charlie Owens and Ody Alfa will also be departing Loftus Road.
                    Shame about Amos, just couldn't hit the net.

Chris Martin, Jordan Archer, Elijah Dixon-Bonner, Aaron Drewe and Stephen Duke-McKenna remain in discussions with the club regarding their futures.

Taylor Richards’ loan has automatically become a permanent, three-year deal with Rangers remaining in the Championship next season - while the club have also exercised the options to extend the contracts of Chris Willock, Joe Gubbins and Charlie Kelman to the summer of 2024.

Comment

Such a shame about Amos - there's a good player in there who has been really unlucky with Injuries. Scored some good goals but i guess a bit of a liability fitness wise

the rest are no shock

Comment

Where has kerman been? Forgot all about him

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          Such a shame about Amos - there's a good player in there who has been really unlucky with Injuries. Scored some good goals but i guess a bit of a liability fitness wise

the rest are no shock
                          Agree with released list.

Understand Willock decision providing we sell him.

Taylor Richards, who agreed those loan terms.

Rest of them, Kelman, Duke-McKenna etc, should let them go. We're scared of making mistake letting players leave for free.

Very disappointed.

Comment

Im glad Archer may stay - he looked decent when he played and would be fine if Dieng leaves.

Richards - Well words fail me. Perhaps he will go out on loan to get his wages covered. This auto loan to perm irrelevant of performance must have been an FFP wizz.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                              I viewed Lewis Wing stats on whoscored.com and it appears he’s more a DMF player rather than a play maker type.

I think he’s more of an attack minded m/f however he’s playerd 44 league games this season with a return of 9 goals and 5 assists. If he is a defensive M/F then that’s an even better return than I thought. He must be on GA list as he signed him just over a year ago from Middlesbrough where he returned 12 goals from 80 appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                                Where has kerman been? Forgot all about him
                                Leyton Orient bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X