Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Well you’ve got to thank Mr Fernandes for that to where we are today end of, No point going on about signings that isn’t going to happen & we’ve bought no one, get over it & see what happens this season
    also Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp - spending all the money on all the old age mates with no sell on value whatsoever - Mark hughes especially

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 3London View Post

      also Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp - spending all the money on all the old age mates with no sell on value whatsoever - Mark hughes especially
      Who gave them the money to go on a spree Fernandez

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Well you’ve got to thank Mr Fernandes for that to where we are today end of, No point going on about signings that isn’t going to happen & we’ve bought no one, get over it & see what happens this season
        This is a forum where people are entitled to their opinions. I would never say ‘get over it’ to someone’s opinion

        By all means disagree of course

        I stand by my post.

        Comment


        • I think we all know why we're in this mess so I won't bother reading the obvious however it doesn't stop the fact we need some additions which is also gaping obvious so let's wait and see
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 3London View Post

            also Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp - spending all the money on all the old age mates with no sell on value whatsoever - Mark hughes especially
            Leslie doesn't have any mates , who would want to spend time with him , the man's a bore

            Comment


            • chair to leeds with gerhardt coming our way is one that is being reported

              Comment


              • Raw, 21, striker tick tick tick oh and 2 goals in 38 games, better sign the lad up
                I played sunday league football today.

                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                Comment


                • Posh given permission to Clark-Harris to apeak with an unnamed club........

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Posh given permission to Clark-Harris to apeak with an unnamed club........
                    Did it say Championship, Sheep?

                    Thought he was linked with Bristol Rovers and Derby?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

                      Did it say Championship, Sheep?

                      Thought he was linked with Bristol Rovers and Derby?
                      Didnt say....
                      I'm listening to TalkSport

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

                        Did it say Championship, Sheep?

                        Thought he was linked with Bristol Rovers and Derby?
                        https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/...agreed-4273264

                        Comment


                        • Cant believe you even think we have a chance to sign him lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                            Cant believe you even think we have a chance to sign him lol
                            One year left on his contract.
                            Even though it wont be a huge fee, youre probably right.

                            Comment


                            • Bristol rovers apparently, how sad we can't even compete with them financially lol

                              Comment


                              • Fwiw: Millwall also mentioned, because the Kiefer Moore deal is off apparently.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X