No announcement yet.

After A Result Like That ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe it’s 40 k a month,480 a year.Still far too much for the work that’s been achieved the last 8 years

Comment

Originally posted by M1971 View Post
      It’s fine,I thought it was 500k a year myself until someone told me,maybe ######## I may be totally wrong.Hands up if I am.
      I hope his not on that money . But thinking about it .. it wouldn’t surprise me . Nothing at qpr surprises me anymore

Comment

Some good points here, but surely Les is not on 40k a week... That just wouldn't tally with other salaries offered at our club. I think that a massive problem if anywhere near true.

If we can win on Saturday, and that is a big IF, 2 wins from 3 games would see us somewhere near survival, and would be a huge achievement for GA despite the awful goal difference. Saturday feels a big game for us for sure.

I do fear for next season, though Gareth will surely strengthen some gaping holes. I have some reservations about the appointment, but he can only work with what is there this season, I can't help but feel it's about somehow securing safety this year and letting the guy put his stamp on the team for next season and only be judged at a time where he has shaped the squad in line with his methods and mentality.

Comment

I listened to GA on the official QPR site, he talks about the togertheness yes we need this now to scrap some points. But what is the future we can not survive soily on this.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
            I listened to GA on the official QPR site, he talks about the togertheness yes we need this now to scrap some points. But what is the future we can not survive soily on this.
            We'll should have some of the injured players back aftet the two week international break. Hopefully that will freshen the team up and those who have had their confidence knocked can step out of the firing line.

Liard, Balagan, JCS and Paal could replace our existing back four line by then. Not sure where Willock and Chair are at though?

I think we'll have enough to stay up then its sell sell sell, then buy buy buy. I doubt many of the existing squad will be around next season.

Comment

forget JCS he doesnt even come into my reckoning for even ever being considered playing for QPR

Laird and Paal yes they are sadly missed but JCS isnt even part of the equation

Comment

Working...
              X