Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraggy
    replied
    I stopped looking at him as a striker a while back.

I regard him more as an attacking MF/battering ram.

We saw today when he was subbed, Swans got back into the game.
    His energy and commitment is never in question - we just have to stop playing him as our only striker.
    In a 2 man attack he is worth having up there.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Funny how some don't rate him but other clubs and managers do.

​​​​​​I feel sorry for him because we don't play to his strength, he needs a partner.

​​I do agree though, NC should've said "Not for sale" or laughed at the 3m.

Leave a comment:

• Kingaustin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    I don’t understand why Critchley said that we have had offers but they don’t meet our valuation. He should have said nothing.

Imagine what state of mind Dykes will be in for todays crucial game.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t feature and whilst many on this forum will be pleased with that, we have zero other options up top!
    I think it’s hard nowadays to shy or hide away from questions that are common knowledge. But yes I agree with you I hope his heads not turned which tbh probably awaiting Rangers to come in for him .

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Im not sure if there trying to ramp his valuation from sod all to not much with our board its undisclosed anyway. We may well not have much up top and don't have much more when he plays. as I've said before he's no Cf but could be useful if he had a CF with him on his own waste of time cant hit a cows backside with a banjo

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    started a topic Dykes

Dykes

I don’t understand why Critchley said that we have had offers but they don’t meet our valuation. He should have said nothing.

Imagine what state of mind Dykes will be in for todays crucial game.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t feature and whilst many on this forum will be pleased with that, we have zero other options up top!

Working...
X