No announcement yet.

Harry Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know Dave's pretty odd and he knows it too hence why he takes breaks for months and then comes back slightly normal. I think his biggest gripe with the England team is that Southgate and the team have signed up to taking the knee. I do agree that surely this has been done to death and we should all just get on with it. It certainly wouldn't have a big enough impact for me to give up on my team of birth. We at last have a side we can be proud of.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      We all know Dave's pretty odd and he knows it too hence why he takes breaks for months and then comes back slightly normal. I think his biggest gripe with the England team is that Southgate and the team have signed up to taking the knee. I do agree that surely this has been done to death and we should all just get on with it. It certainly wouldn't have a big enough impact for me to give up on my team of birth. We at last have a side we can be proud of.
      In respect of the knee taking I’m with him on that, meaningless gesture, shown by the fact by every other team not doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

In respect of the knee taking I’m with him on that, meaningless gesture, shown by the fact by every other team not doing it.
        Especially France who plently of black players in their team. All these side issues have to be distraction and its about time the media stopped poking the bear.Time to defund the BBC too its a cost i do not want to pay.

I detest the hypocrisy of the woke mob, but i watched the games I wanted to watch, but for bbc games only the game time and switched over during all their chatter.

Comment

No disgrace in that defeat, current world champions and in my opinion the best team in the competition, and we out played them for much of the game, I'm not slating anybody this time,, the only regret being a win would have opened it right up for us, overall the USA game aside, we have played well, and looked a good side, plenty of positives with the younger players, the future could be bright for England

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

• SheepRanger
              SheepRanger commented
              Editing a comment
              I think WeAre was out of order, but i cant leave your post as it was as there may be kids reading. Sorry.

You deserved Dave's reply by digging him out like that. Youre supposed to be a referee here not the cause of personal attacks on posters.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Especially France who plently of black players in their team. All these side issues have to be distraction and its about time the media stopped poking the bear.Time to defund the BBC too its a cost i do not want to pay.

I detest the hypocrisy of the woke mob, but i watched the games I wanted to watch, but for bbc games only the game time and switched over during all their chatter.
              I could not agree more, and I only watch the football as well, I am not interested what so ever what the oh so PC ####s have to say

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You deserved Dave's reply by digging him out like that. Youre supposed to be a referee here not the cause of personal attacks on posters.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Going to games or watching live on TV, is what I have done most my life as a form of escapism from the current climate of political BS.
                  For a couple of hours, you could submerge yourself and totally forget about the outside World.
                  Just you, your team and fellow fans.
                  Thanks England for totally embarrassing us with your plastic wokeness and making us a joke.

As I have said before, if this bunch of over paid muppets really cared about all this bs, then they would of took the ultimate stand and boycotted the finals. But oh no, the threat of a yellow card, and they back track quicker than a pork chop at a bat mitza.

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X