Harry Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Kane

Just booked himself a commercial selling pizzas, alongside Wokegate who'll be happy with the work

Jude Bellingham, i really hope he wind’s up at Chelsum for £100 milllion, just how overrated is he?, he did f uck all tonight.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

At least we won't be embarrassed by Illias and Morocco

Comment

Thought England were the better team, just wasn’t to be, cannot rip them apart tonight, very fine margins in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Thought England were the better team, just wasn’t to be, cannot rip them apart tonight, very fine margins in football.
          Hopefully Southgate will find another career soon, very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            Jude Bellingham, i really hope he wind’s up at Chelsum for £100 milllion, just how overrated is he?, he did f uck all tonight.
            And they say Mbappe is the best player in the world, really , all about opinions

Comment

And my opinion is neither did enough tonight to warrant the over hype crap,

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Hopefully Southgate will find another career soon, very soon.
                Out of interest what could another manager have done that Southgate didn’t do, and you can always argue over the odd player.

Comment

Stop the 30 passes between Stones and Maguire then back to Pickford then another 15 passes between Maguie and Stones before they lose it, may be a start.

Comment

Every team does that to a certain extent, losing possession easily against the world champions is not a good idea.

Comment

The French don’t, they move the ball at a pace, you could bake a cake the time our lot take.

Comment

Oh well, we agree to differ, I thought England were unlucky

Comment

I agree England were unlucky, and the ref was crap, and VAR was crap, and the decision for their first goal was crap, Harry’s second penalty was crap.

We need to manage games better, we have the best league in the world, but not the best players and managers.

Comment

Champions dont bottle penalties when it matters.

The referee aside, there was an opportunity to take it to extra time.

Such a shame as there was a route to the final.

Comment

England has the best league in the world, thats needs to translate into the best players and management in the world, instead of employing the likes of Giroud.

Comment

Working...
                              X