New manager if Beale goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
    Well to say I'm disappointed is an understatement, I totally misjudged the man, I thought he had a bit more about him than that, but I was wrong, turns out he is just another two faced t wat
    His faults not yours

Comment

Brian Barry-Murphy - who??

Comment

Coach of man City b team. Did the rounds in the lower legaues as a player. Comes from Cork I believe. Won't hold that against him though!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          Played George Roper in 70s tv series Man about the house!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            was manager at Rochdale and they relegated.

Comment

God knows who we will end up with. Critchley is fav, wilder apparently is interested, no idea about Barry-Murphy or Anthony Barry. Morison is no go for me. Long ball manager. Just hope who ever it is that they are committed and concentrate on being THE QPR MANAGER and not using us as a advertising board!!

Forget the badge grasping, fist pumping, applauding the fans and braveheart speeches!! Just do your job and treat the club, its staff and supporters with respect. They will get it back without question.

Comment

Anthony Barry

Barry has been at Stamford Bridge since 2020 and has worked under Frank Lampard, Thomas Tuchel and now Graham Potter. The UEFA A Licence coach also works with the Belgium national team alongside Roberto Martinez.

The 36-year-old actually shares the same agency as three Hoops players and has previous experience as an assistant manager with Wigan Athletic and the Republic of Ireland.

Comment

I want another coach working at Premier league club. Barry and Barry-Murphy fit bill. Beale was great decision, keep making good choices, we'll find gem.

Comment

When will a new manager be unveiled? Tomorrow or on Monday? We need him/her in quick. Imo.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      When will a new manager be unveiled? Tomorrow or on Monday? We need him/her in quick. Imo.
                      Going by how long it took to appoint Beale your looking at January

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Appoint him or HER quickly!

Now hang on a minute. We let the female species watch games, present & sumnarise games, run the line and ref occasionally in the MEN'S game - but we are not having a WOMAN MANAGER!

Enough now lady....!

Comment

I'd rather a bit more experience, Robins , Mckenna , Manning or even Wilder.
                          Or if not them all on for guarantee promotion option Sir Neil of Kernow!

Comment

That Brian-Barry Murphy only had a 30% win rate at Rochdale, so for me that is a big no no, might be good as a Head of Youth Development, but not for a Championship Club.

For me Wilder is probably the best option, hes got that Warnock style of character about him and I think he would be a good fit for us.

I do have some big question marks about Crichley, I remembered in the summer when he left Blackpool and went to become Gerrard's number two at Villa, so I really am concerned he might do that again with us and simply walk away if there was another offer which was better.

Not sure if Robins will leave, but current ownership situation as well as their head of recruitment and scouting leaving for Blackpool does raise eyebrows.

The good thing is that there are one or two decent options out there for us, and we do have some time to get an appointment confirmed and im sure the board will want someone who is definitely committed to the club, I think there has to be protections in the contract so that it stops another Beale situation happening again.

Comment

Out of those being linked I would prefer Robins if he was allowed to leave Coventry. After that prob critchley and then wilder. Can't see wilder being a guy happy to toe the party line and do what les and Lee tell him to. Wilder is old school and would want to be the manager, not a head coach.

Comment

I'm from Cork and iv never heard of Brian Barry -Murphy ,I wonder is he related to Jimmy Barry -Murphy, the former Cork GAA player and manager .

Comment

Working...
                                X