No announcement yet.

Beale - Glasgow Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll on the Burnley game, how long we singing ‘Michael Beale is a wan*er’ for, absolute snake the bloke clearly his plan all along with the PR move rejecting wolves to push rangers into sacking there manager then rolls up at there ground the following Saturday whoring himself out!!

Comment

If he does take the job just another manager that has no loyalty to the club wave some big bucks and their off, after all the big talk he wants loyalty from players and he should be loyal himself and finish what he has started, talks the talk but not the walk.

Comment

Let him go ….we haven’t won in 4! Played rubbish in all
        5 ! he hasn’t got the fight or know how to get us out the league . We won I believe 9 but lost 8 .
        I would be happy to see him gone the honeymoon period is over . I would like to see Chris wilder in

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          His deal with them has all but been agreed, he's been talking to them all week. This official approach is about QPR getting compensation.
          Otherwise if we refused them permission to talk beale would've just resigned.
          He's behaved the exact opposite to his fancy words about loyalty, and integrity, he's been like a hooker wiggling his #### at all.
          Better for QPR he goes and get a manager in that feels its a real privilege to manage at Loftus Road, can't be having this tart chasing every job that becomes available.
          Under contract. If he resigns, we can pay him to sit at home. Simon Jordan did it to Steve Bruce years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Under contract. If he resigns, we can pay him to sit at home. Simon Jordan did it to Steve Bruce years ago.
            I'm still unconvinced it'll happen.

But in the financial state the club are in, wouldn't it be better to stop paying his wages (if he does indeed accept the Rangers offer) and get some compensation as well. Every cloud, silver lining type of thing?

Comment

I have lost all faith in Beale, above all the clubs needs stability, quite happy if he went and soon.
              I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I'm still unconvinced it'll happen.

But in the financial state the club are in, wouldn't it be better to stop paying his wages (if he does indeed accept the Rangers offer) and get some compensation as well. Every cloud, silver lining type of thing?
                During the Wolves approach wasnt it mentioned that compensation of 1m would be required for him to leave?

Perhaps he'd take Dykes with him - 5m should secure his services.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

During the Wolves approach wasnt it mentioned that compensation of 1m would be required for him to leave?

Perhaps he'd take Dykes with him - 5m should secure his services.
                  Dykes would get bucket loads up there it’s shite standard fit right in and the two years of experience at a higher level can only of enhanced his value,

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    I have lost all faith in Beale, above all the clubs needs stability, quite happy if he went and soon.
                    Why have you lost all faith in him? Has he said publicly that he wants to leave? Unless he has then we have to assume that he hasn't said anything and that any club can ask permission to speak to a manager if they consider them to be a potential candidate. We can either tell them to f.o. or if he has a clause in his contract which if a certain fee is met allows him to discuss a move then we can't stop him from having those conversations.

Up to a month ago this guy was being compared to terry venables by some fans, the next big thing, pep Mk2.

He might turn around and say no thanks I'm happy here. If someone walked up to you and offered you twice your current wage would you have a think about it? Cos I would!! That doesn't mean we start a witch-hunt and telling him to pee off. If he goes I will be disappointed as its a step down for me, rangers and that league are awful. Not even a sideways move.

If he went to a Premier club then I wouldn't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Dykes would get bucket loads up there it’s shite standard fit right in and the two years of experience at a higher level can only of enhanced his value,
                      I think he would be up for it because Im sure he's realised that the premiership is beyond his capabilities. He may as well play in Scotland becone a hero and probably earn more than he would with us. For all his effort he's not going to he a top championship striker either.

Comment

Twice I was offered jobs abroad that would have increased my salary considerably, I turned them both down for good reasons, some of it was down to the people who employed me.

With regards to Beale, he owes the owners of our club a great deal, he was given a 3 year contact as a virtual unknown, but within a few short months Wolves, Aston Villa and Glasgow Rangers come sniffing, why?

Recent performances have at best been poor.

What Queens Park Rangers need is stability, is Mick Beale offering us that?

I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

“Integrity is a real big thing for me and loyalty. You don’t give it to receive it back, but if those are the things you live by then at times when you are put in a position you have to be strong by them.”

When Mick said this to us and the world re turning down the Wolves, it felt that we had secured a manager of amazing character as well as talent.

Still praying he he stays, tells all he is not on the market, period, and achieves the playoffs with a group he’s preached loyalty and character to.

If not, just another in a long line of stories throughout soccer and all sports showing it is no longer about club but self-interest.

Comment

Mail saying Beale will make a decision in next 24/48 hours and that Rangers want to appoint on Monday

Comment

Really really hope he goes to GR, the club he adores publicly.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

His silence says it all. After having boasted he is all about loyalty and character 35 days ago, he’s now ready to consider disloyalty and selfishness? Wow.

Here’s an idea. Tell Mick to take a hike, and make Stefan Johansen a player-manager.

Comment

• Mem
                                  Mem commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Not a bad shout having Stef as player manager. Ramsey supporting him until the end of season. I’ve seen worse ideas
                              Working...
                              X