Iroegbunam is the best teenager I have ever seen at Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iroegbunam is the best teenager I have ever seen at Loftus Road

Chair will rightly get the plaudits for last night as he kept us going second half, but I’m surprised more people are not talking about Iroegbunam.

Best teenager I have ever seen play for us.

He sees things quicker than other players, he is strong, balanced and quick. Last night he covered in defence and creative up front, winning the decisive penalty when it was starting to look like we would not break through.

I watched him all game, and his feint and move was so effective they had to stop marking him so tightly because he was beating the man so often, winning multiple free kicks and yellow cards, which forced them to sit deeper and gave us more time on the ball.

He really stepped up with Willock out and took on more responsibility, running the game with Chair.

I wasn’t sure when Beale brought him in and said he was one of the signing he was most excited about, because youngsters tend to get bullied in midfield in this league.

But the guy fights as hard as anyone and wears his heart on his sleeve, celebrating like he is a lifelong fan when we win.

Mark my words, he is going to play at the very top of the premier league and probably internationally, and if we can keep him fit and not over play him, we will have one of the best midfields in the league this year.

Onwards. Upwards.

I thought he was outstanding last night drove forward won tackles should of had two pens awarded and compliments field

bit rash challenge for pen against him but it was soft decision considering ref missed a blatant pen

We look more of a squad than last season and with Dieng playing and only throwing shows how good he is for us

Fair play for MB for knowing who he wanted and what they offer and at the end playing down where we are it’s refreshing to hear and see a manager know how much work needs to be down and stating it’s 13 games in replicate it and see where we are in march

Comment

Looks a class act , controls ball well and is fast , just needs to get involved more .. Tim iro

Comment

I really like him. I feel he's the type of player we have been missing for a very long time. He is very mobile and has 2 quick feet. Also I think he will become stronger over time and could be the complete package. He's certainly showing his class at this level. Credit for Beale signing youngster he knows will break through to the 1st team
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Would he have played if Willock was fit ? He was good last night a great Talent
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
            Like a sane Diakite...

​​​​​​Has that feel about him
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Undropable !! (is that a word ?)

Comment

Tim is looking impressive. I'd say Clive Allen was the best teenager I've seen play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  I thought he was outstanding last night drove forward won tackles should of had two pens awarded and compliments field

bit rash challenge for pen against him but it was soft decision considering ref missed a blatant pen

We look more of a squad than last season and with Dieng playing and only throwing shows how good he is for us

Fair play for MB for knowing who he wanted and what they offer and at the end playing down where we are it’s refreshing to hear and see a manager know how much work needs to be down and stating it’s 13 games in replicate it and see where we are in march
                  Totally agree. We had so many more options today with Tim, Dykes, Amos and SJ, along with Bonne, Armstrong … also liked that we could play in different patterns.

Interesting what the gaffer say about Dickie coming on helping to change the game because he stepped out of the back with the ball and so put them under pressure.

I like the way he talks about football.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                    Tim is looking impressive. I'd say Clive Allen was the best teenager I've seen play for us.
                    Sadly never saw Allen

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I really like him. I feel he's the type of player we have been missing for a very long time. He is very mobile and has 2 quick feet. Also I think he will become stronger over time and could be the complete package. He's certainly showing his class at this level. Credit for Beale signing youngster he knows will break through to the 1st team
                      Totally. We look so much quicker and more dynamic in the middle with him playing.

Comment

Can't wait to see what Taylor Richards is all about ??

Comment

He's hit the ground running and been impressive since his 1st game.
                          The only disappointing thing is that we've very little chance of signing him permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Can't wait to see what Taylor Richards is all about ??
                            The mysterious Taylor Richards,keep hearing he is "close" and then he isnt mentioned again for another few weeks ,then he is close again and forgotten again and on and on and on

Comment

Originally posted by NicRanger View Post

Sadly never saw Allen
                              There were no half chances he buried it lethal quality player. He was like an assassin in the box

Comment

Working...
                              X