• Dykes

Great goal for Scotland

And another whats going on

Comment

Hopefully gets him going for us

he’s one of life’s triers

Comment

Now is the time to get rid of him . Don't play him til the next window
        On a serious note 2 great headers he's good in the air . Was quite good with the ball too , only one misplaced pass ... Well done Lyndon

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Now is the time to get rid of him . Don't play him til the next window
          On a serious note 2 great headers he's good in the air . Was quite good with the ball too , only one misplaced pass ... Well done Lyndon
          Typical , i slagged him off in the Tyler Roberts thread , 15 mins later he comes on for Scotland and scores two , maybe i'll #### him off more when he plays for us.
          He has scored 6 goals in his last 7 games for Scotland . Maybe he will get a bit of confidence during this international break and come good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Typical , i slagged him off in the Tyler Roberts thread , 15 mins later he comes on for Scotland and scores two , maybe i'll #### him off more when he plays for us.
            He has scored 6 goals in his last 7 games for Scotland . Maybe he will get a bit of confidence during this international break and come good for us.
            Lets hope so , we'd be up top if he'd put away some of his chances this season

Comment

Comment

His second came of his shoulder, so lets hope his luck has changed.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Head to shoulder as the direction was right it went in

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    His second came of his shoulder, so lets hope his luck has changed.
                    Wouldn’t have mattered if it came off his Dick!!

Comment

Working...
                    X