X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half arsed apology!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.exp...in-Kilbane/amp

Comment

The bloke is a clueless fool and talks utter shite on Talksport more than anyone, and I include Agbonlahor and O’Hara in that. He thinks only his opinion is relevant and always right and others, who are clearly more clued up on a given subject, are wrong if they fail to concur with his normally illogical stance. Can’t stand him but only endure to hear Simon Jordan put him in his place with regularity.

As for his latest comments following the passing of the Queen….beyond stupid, arrogant and ill advised, but not at all surprising given he is beyond delusional and obsessed with self importance. The only positive is that surely Talksport will have no option but to ditch him and we won’t have to listen to his BS any longer. Utter clown.

Comment

Not long ago scumclair tweeted a very supportive and praise worthy message about the Queen.
        It may have been during covid scam.
        So goes to show he is all about himself, attn seeking ####or.
        How on earth he got another chance after his convictions is beyond me.
        Colour I spose. Until this country evens up it's laws there will be unrest and division.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Not long ago scumclair tweeted a very supportive and praise worthy message about the Queen.
          It may have been during covid scam.
          So goes to show he is all about himself, attn seeking ####or.
          How on earth he got another chance after his convictions is beyond me.
          Colour I spose. Until this country evens up it's laws there will be unrest and division.
          Then add in thousands of Albanian criminals flooding into the country everyday.

Unrest and division will be a minimum.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Sinclair has definitely let himself down. I think we certainly have problems in this country. Cross you did the right thing by leaving the country. I am considering that move but will probably head to Scandinavia. Sinclair should also leave the country if he thinks he's being treated so unfairly from him mansion. Easy to keep whining about a country but I need to do something about it and take action.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Then add in thousands of Albanian criminals flooding into the country everyday.

Unrest and division will be a minimum.
              Govt don't want to stop this cid.
              Apparently there is a "plan" that the wef have supported/suggested, and this is that plan being enacted.

Comment

What the idiots in Westminster do not realise is the unrest and division will statistically hit them first and harder.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Sinclair has definitely let himself down. I think we certainly have problems in this country. Cross you did the right thing by leaving the country. I am considering that move but will probably head to Scandinavia. Sinclair should also leave the country if he thinks he's being treated so unfairly from him mansion. Easy to keep whining about a country but I need to do something about it and take action.
                  Have you considered North Korea?

Comment

Annnnndddd now the mental health card played.
                    No depths this #### won't stoop to.

Comment

Hope he’s sacked from all media , with his remarks I wondering is it him that’s the racist,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Hope he’s sacked from all media , with his remarks I wondering is it him that’s the racist,
                        Its will be hard to sack him for what he said because many are disconnected from royalist for numerous reasons. I agree the timing waa shocking and it was in bad taste.

Whether hes employed or freelance i doubt he will be used again even if his contract cant be ripped up. For once the BBC have done the right thing by having nothing to do with him after his racism conviction.

Talksport binned Dean Saunders after his drink driving conviction and if they dont do the same with Sinclair they will have lost me as a listener. If they want to maintain diversity numbers there will be plenty of former black players happy to tske his place in the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Have you considered North Korea?
                          Well I'll see how u get on 1st once the French deport you to Russia
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Well I'll see how u get on 1st once the French deport you to Russia
                            Yet another ignorant comment.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Nothing to wonder about - he's made a vile racist comment. If YOU said "who gives a toss about black lads stabbing each other to death - makes our streets safer in the long run" you'd rightly face severe sanctions from your employer and probably end up in court charged with hate speech.

I think a lot of black racists hide behind "activism" to make deliberately nasty racist assertions about white folks but I'm supposed to just ignore it apparently. Well Sinclair has opened his nasty gob too wide this time and he can add racist below woman-beater on his CV now. Hopefully the pillock will disappear from view permanently now.

Comment

Agree 100% with Abs

Comment

Working...
                                X