No announcement yet.

Trevor Sinclair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an idiot! There is a time and a place and this was neither of those! Idiotic comments. Difficult to see him coming back from this one!

even his talk sport buddies are speaking against him

Comment

I'm absolutely amazed how the wokeflakes on twitter are having a dig at people calling for scumclair to be fired.
      The very same people who will go to any white person's employer and threaten them if they don't sack said whitey.

Comment

Wonder how many Commonwealth countries share his sentiments?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          Wonder how many Commonwealth countries share his sentiments?

I guarantee there will be more black and brown people mourning her majesty than will ever mourn him.
          Horrible little #### ! have a bit of respect for a person that served this country with dignity.
          Also if he does'nt like the way he is treated in this country , just #### off and live in another country, hypocritical little ####.
          R.I.P. Queen Elizabeth

Comment

A prat of the highest order. My Jamaican mates are squirming in embarrassment.

And I bet lots have told him so.

Using our Queen for his own use is a big big nonono !!!!

Comment

if i had said that white and pink people shouldnt mourn the death of george floyd on social media when he died, i would have been banged up, and he was a scumbag.

Comment

Talking of George, apparently he has gone 836 days straight drug free , and crime free.
                Well done to him I say.
                Wonder if Trev would approve of this post?

Comment

That goal V Barnsley is Erased from my memory.
                  ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING !!!
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

He has reaccitivated his twitter account, and produced a half arsed apology accepting it was ill timed, so no apology at all.
                    Someone has told him to do that to try to save his platform to continue his white hating ways

Comment

Must hsve been drunk because even if he thought that, being a public figure and working in the media , stone cold sober he would have known such a comment at such a sensitive moment in history, his tweet would be remembered for the idiocy and brainless stupidity and would only have an effect on himself and no one else !!!!

I enjoyed his playing days and he was a very young man when at our club but he really must be of extreme low intelligence to put out such a tweet on one of the saddest days for the nation for many years.

Racism works both ways and that is how it should be.

The man must surely be history.

The last time I was so sure that an incident had ended a high profile media career was when Carragher spat at a 14 year old girl and where is he now ???

Oh crap !!!!

But in reality that should be it for Trevor. Whether it is or not - I cannot predict unfortunately....

Comment

On the Microsoft home page he is listed as West Ham and QPR. Protecting the big boys again?

Comment

It works both ways . Sinclair is to angry to accept this .

Comment

The problem is their are black and white people out there that truly believe white people cannot experience racism.
                            Scumclair is one of these who turns every single event in the world about race.
                            It seems his hatred towards people who cheered and adored him is all he can think about.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                              That goal V Barnsley is Erased from my memory.
                              ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING !!!
                              Same

Comment

Like Simon Jordan said he shouldn’t even be thinking that let alone tweeting it.
                                shame on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X