Trevor Sinclair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Sinclair

"Alleged" wife beater and all round race baiting scum bag Sinclair using the death of our monarch to ride his race horse all over her tributes.
    This #### has been disowned by me after beating his wife allegedly while pissed already.
    But I hope many more QPR fans will disown the ####### now.
    Message talksport and get this scum off the national Air waves

%how dare he why keep banging the race card all the time.totally lost any admiration i had for him as a player for the ranger's and a human being.

Comment

Sinclair is thick , puts himself up as some sort of crusader. Likes to be known as ex man city and west ham not interested in us . should release a statement saying he's not welcome at our club

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        Sinclair is thick , puts himself up as some sort of crusader. Likes to be known as ex man city and west ham not interested in us . should release a statement saying he's not welcome at our club
        I've noticed the complete blanking of QPR.
        Agree it's time QPR offered the same back.

Comment

Trevor Sinclair …. F ##k right off you scummy racist c##t.
          Time and a place you prick.

Comment

Fair play for sharing his opinion and im sure many will share his view. She was the head of state after all and an obvious target for those who havent been treated fairly.

But surely even tricky Trev knows the monarchy is non-political and have very few powers? Surely he can appreciate her charity and support work for all sections on the community? She was a woman of faith and knew the complexities that came with the commonwealth.

However, cancel culture should be a two-way street and his comments are right up there and he should be given a lifetime ban from HQ and witb Talksport already disowning him his media work has now ended. Also, if he had such views why did he sing the nation anthem when representing England?

At best he's a thick #### and at worst a convicted racist and hypocrite who sold his principles for money and fame.

Comment

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...et-Queen-death

He wrote: "Racism was outlawed in England in the 60s & it's been allowed to thrive so why should black & brown mourn!"

His time at Queens Park Rangers football club should be expunged from the records.

He means nothing to me.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

What a fu cking scumbag, used to think he was great for rangers ,I'll never speak his name again.
                God bless her.

Comment

If this w-anchor is in forever Rs I hope the club remove him from it too

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...et-Queen-death

He wrote: "Racism was outlawed in England in the 60s & it's been allowed to thrive so why should black & brown mourn!"

His time at Queens Park Rangers football club should be expunged from the records.

He means nothing to me.
                    100%

Comment

Agree with everyone, total d ickhead, but it's inevitable that this sort of thing was going to happen at this time, I was almost holding my breath waiting for it to happen, let's hope his working life is now over and we never have to hear from him again

Comment

What a stupid thing to write. What did he expect to happen? Bizarre. I see he has taken himself off twitter. His reputation or what's left of it is in tatters. He has 2 sons who I believe are starting their careers in football. They will receive plenty of stick because of their dads ignorant comments.

He has done untold damage to his financial investments which include football academy's. Parents won't want to send their child anywhere near him. One post on twitter can turn a life upside down which is his own fault I'm afraid.

I loved him as a player and from listening to him on radio he actually speaks a lot of sense....until now. Sorry Trevor but you have made a monumental balls up there and now you will see the after effects of it. He has made himself unemployable from a media perspective so I hope he has a lot of money put away somewhere cos the phone won't be ringing with job offers for a long long time.

Comment

I'm not English but I certainly respected the Queen. As an Englishman he should be ashamed to write that.

Comment

Think his tweet just shows a lack of intelligence.

There is a time and a place for such a tweet.

Do it ten month's ago or in ten month's time

But on the announcement of the passing of the one and only member of the monarchy that seemed completely without stains and slurs - thats just not very clever Trevor

Comment

https://www.football.london/west-ham...tweet-24972414

Talksport starts investigation.

He will get kicked out i think

Comment

Working...
                              X