Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao mem

Get yourself back in the melee mate.
    We're all QPR and this is a jungle of a site.
    But you are one of us wilduns and a valued member.
    Hopefully you've had a break and ready to come back.
    See you soon

Cheers Dave. Must admit, I was cheesed off with the abuse after my (upon reflection) very controversial post. You are a top man my friend. I’m buzzing after yesterday and if Mick can get one or two more additions, we’ll be in good shape.

ps - don’t judge me but when I posted my ‘100 % going down - I’d had about 8 pints and was seething, so sorry everyone

Comment

Only 8, lightweight welcome back.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Nothing Like a Drunken Rant Mem, I made a Lifestyle of Em and a Good Life it has Been, A Great Win and Another Day.

Comment

Welcome back mem . Rangers will always let u down against the lesser teams . Then run their socks off and surprise you all in the same week .

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Cheers Dave. Must admit, I was cheesed off with the abuse after my (upon reflection) very controversial post. You are a top man my friend. I’m buzzing after yesterday and if Mick can get one or two more additions, we’ll be in good shape.

ps - don’t judge me but when I posted my ‘100 % going down - I’d had about 8 pints and was seething, so sorry everyone
            Welcome back ol chap.
            Water under the bridge mate all forgotten no need to be mentioned.
            Fantastic result yesterday, made all the more amazing by the man in middle not kiboshing it for us

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Welcome back mem . Rangers will always let u down against the lesser teams . Then run their socks off and surprise you all in the same week .
              God yes

Comment

Nice touch Dave.
                I think we're all guilty of being pessimistic after a couple of poor results. We definitely need to sign a striker and I'm sure we will.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Nice touch Dave.
                  I think we're all guilty of being pessimistic after a couple of poor results. We definitely need to sign a striker and I'm sure we will.
                  I am not pessimistic after a few losses, maybe a tad disappointed.

I’ve been supporting Rangers too long.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I’m Always wary of posting with drink but we are all QPR here so the more of us the better in my view . Hope to see continued posts MEM !!

Comment

Nothing wrong with meltdown every now and then. The site is for the highs and lows.

Comment

Being older the problem I have posting after a few drinks is getting the Tippex off the screen in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X