Mick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
    Don’t get me wrong like the guy and want him to succeed obviously, but think he’s being strung along by les and the board , it’s his first manager job so will be easy to fob him off even if we sell willock and dieng , he may not get any funds , just be told the money is already being used on the debt , just hard to see any progress under this ownership, lies lies and More lies
    I just can't see why MB took the job as his first one, when it's really not a first job for anyone.
    Wasn't that why Warbs was hired because of experience?
    So you have to ask was he mislead?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

That could easily have been a Warbs team last night. With the exception of little to no messing around outside our own box and Sinclair actually getting on the team sheet, could have been the same man in charge.
      There was plenty of tippy tappy outside the box when it all started going wrong when warbs was here too.
      When we had eze it was flowing through mf football

Comment

Definitely mis led given assurances that won’t come to fruition, no experience in the team , that’s my worry apart from stef whose legs have gone , last season we had Charlie gray , Wallace , barbet and ball .

Comment

The thing that’s starting to grate on me is MB experimenting with selecting players and playing them out of their comfort zone.
          Field is never going to be a box to box goalscoring MF player.
          Chair has never played in central midfield as the creative player.
          Dickie and Dunne don’t have the pace to play 4 at the back.
          Using Johansen as deep lying DMF player is suicide.
          A more experienced manager would have kept the same formation and eased himself into the job before such drastic changes IMO.
          Just to clarify I’m still a big fan of MB appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

There was plenty of tippy tappy outside the box when it all started going wrong when warbs was here too.
            When we had eze it was flowing through mf football
            100%, Eze received ball under pressure, controlled it and beat player marking him. Creates space for other players by moving with ball at his feet.

My view, against Blackpool, none of our midfield 3 ran with ball at feet. Stand around halfway line, ball at feet, looking for movement or space. You have to move with ball to make opposition move to create space.

Get Amos, Taylor Richards into team, then see where we are. Midfield have to step up to release space for Willock, Chair or Roberts.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

We created eff all, didn't lay a glove on them. Blackpool are a tidy organised unit but our lack of genuine goal threat last night was shocking in my view.
              We had many opportunities but always directed our shoots straight at their goal keeper. Johansen & Dykes alone 2 vs 1 against their keeper would have gone in 9 out of 10 times in the Premier League. We created enough chances to win. But the quality of our strikers is the reason we are struggling - more than the number of chances we create.

I keep fingers crossed we will offload Bonne and get a loan signing from PL.

For Rotherham I would try Roberts up front with Chair and Willock right behind. They might even rotate during the match. Armstrong and Dykes from the bench when Willock and Roberts are tiring.

Comment

Something had to change for tomorrow , we can't play dykes up top again . Didn't we play Rotherham last season in the cup and it was 1-1( I think). This won't be a easy game they're unbeaten in the league this season

Comment

Mick will get pressure from the fans if he continues picking duds.
                  "I didn't come here to finish 16th " will come back to haunt him if he's not careful.
                  Six points were expected from these last two games, results is ALL that matters.

Comment

If he continues picking Dykes just because the other circa £2m striker investment wants away we’ll end up relegated.

We need legs in CM for Watford so if Amos or Richard’s aren’t fit we have to bring someone in, that’s more important than a striker as we can play Roberts, Willock or Armstrong up top, even Albert over Dykes!

Comment

Should of stuck with warbs, job too much for beale

Comment

How long have the sh!te execs at the club had now to get a striker in??? Surely they can see for themselves, and realise, Dykes is simply not the answer up front!!! Get a decent striker in ASAFP, so Dykes can be benched FFS!!!

Mr Beale, if you have any cahoonas get in Evil Tottenham Les’s office now and tell him we need a good striker to stick the ball in the onion bag!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X