Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Window

Four games before the transfer window closea0 and three of those are at home.

Backpool (H)
    Rotherham (H)
    Watford (A)
    Hull (H)

Because we havent got the money to do early business, i think we'll do get a couple of players on deadline day.

i think we've got a great chance with our next four fixtures to get 2W and 1D giving us 11pts from 7 games. A minimum of 1W and 2D woukd still put us on 9pts from 7 games.

A great opportunity before our season starts proper in Sept.

Gotta be looking to beat both Blackpool and Rotherham which would mean a decent start and to be fair in difficult circumstances with injuries and finding it tough to bring players in. Obviously got to win both the games first.

Comment

Think it’s pretty obvious to everyone that Beale knows he has to sell to strengthen, depends who it is and the money we get in , really on 2 options Dieng (prem 2nd or 3rd keeper ) or willock , i expect it to be the latter

Comment

One in before Blackpool: ”Speaking ahead of Blackpool’s visit to Loftus Road on Tuesday, he said: “Kenneth Paal should be available, Chris Willock too for some minutes - we will also have a loan signing available.”

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...moment-130822/

Comment

It's unheard of that we've had, still have 6 or 7 first team starters out with injuries.

We are still short anyway, but they'll eventually come in and i'd rather we signed the right players than any sort just to fill numbers.

Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Partly a memo to myself, but also a reminder to others on here : This is a marathon not a sprint. Patient is a virtue etc. etc.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Laird is the loan who can play against Blackpool as everyone probably knows already ,not sure if we have an option to buy

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Partly a memo to myself, but also a reminder to others on here : This is a marathon not a sprint. Patient is a virtue etc. etc.
                Indeed Patients, is a Long F ing Wait.

Comment

Man Utd fans not happy with Laird going out on loan, he's rated by them.

Comment

I can see the loan deal with Laird being called off, after Utd debacle yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I can see the loan deal with Laird being called off, after Utd debacle yesterday.
                      I was thinking the same and completely plausibly

Comment

I'll be relieved if it gets done.
                        Utd are getting pelters from all sides at the moment, and pressure on the players and manager.
                        Let's hope they don't try to appease the fans a little bit.

Comment

I thought it was said it was just a spurious click bait rumour anyway.

Comment

Stoke have taken Liam Delap on loan from man city.
                            OK not trying to depress us more, because they have him, highly rated young striker and Dwight Gayle up front.
                            But, will they be looking to offload any surplus?
                            Nottingham Forest I believe have to name a 25 man squad soon out of 70 players they have ( ok little exaggeration ) so surely they will have surplus too.
                            If we can shift a few on maybe we might be able to pick up a couple of players to improve us.
                            F***********ck is wrong with me trying to be optimistic after that #### show last night?

Comment

Watford sign defender Hause from Aston Villa .

Comment

Working...
                              X