It's time to make a stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to make a stand

In light of the premier league stopping the blm racist salute to an American criminal.
    It's long overdue that all teams players stop Now!
    And the FA bosses should step in and instruct wokegate to stop england too

Spot on, fu ck BLM.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Bang on......complete cringefest seeing these lads doing what their told as dictated to by corporate money. BLM is a corupt organisation who want to defund the police, legalise all drugs and have never accounted for the money they've received. And people take the knee for this rubbish whilst wearing a poppy is labelled as a political symbol.

Hopefully people are starting to see the light.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Bang on......complete cringefest seeing these lads doing what their told as dictated to by corporate money. BLM is a corupt organisation who want to defund the police, legalise all drugs and have never accounted for the money they've received. And people take the knee for this rubbish whilst wearing a poppy is labelled as a political symbol.

Great points.
        I'm sure I've heard the leader has bought a luxury house on an exclusive island

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Great points.
          I'm sure I've heard the leader has bought a luxury house on an exclusive island
          https://californiaglobe.com/articles...e-controversy/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...als-trips.html

Comment

In light of the premier league stopping the blm racist salute to an American criminal.
            i'm with you dave.

Comment

Call me cynical, but conveniently just in time for the next world cup.
              Watching Sky all you got when the knee was taken was "the premier league and Sky are against all forms of discrimination"
              Empty words and a hollow gesture when it began and even more so now.
              Designed to create divisions where there were none.
              Hypocrites who's only interest is ££££,I certainly wont be watching any of it.
              Anyone think we will see rainbow laces or armbands in Qatar?

Comment

I never agreed with the blm as others have said it came from a convicted criminal being killed in a country that’s more f ked up than over here,

rainbow laces in Qatar who gives a toss, whether a player is lgbt or an alien just play the game. Bring back the days when boots were only made in black and if you wore white you had to be good or got clobbered if you had white ones.

I ain’t racist I ain’t homophobic I treat others the way I’d like to be treated but if I’m treated like a tw@ t they get the same in return. Equally if Qatar bans rainbow laces over its laws so f kin be it it’s there laws antiquated or not fifa probably got some back handlers to host it there let them deal with politics and fall out.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We are Dividing into those that See the Light and the Hopelessly Brain Washed, just Can't help em, easy to Spot them with their Masks on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

We are Dividing into those that See the Light and the Hopelessly Brain Washed, just Can't help em, easy to Spot them with their Masks on.
                    Slightly harsh Ronnie I got no choice to wear a mask working for ambulance service. It was nice for the 1 week when we didn’t have to felt human for all of 7 days at work

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Slightly harsh Ronnie I got no choice to wear a mask working for ambulance service. It was nice for the 1 week when we didn’t have to felt human for all of 7 days at work
                      But given a Choice you Wouldn't, I also work in Health Care, so get what your saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

But given a Choice you Wouldn't, I also work in Health Care, so get what your saying.
                        It’s time to move on on blm, Covid etc to much nanny state and fear of offending

Comment

I'd thought that this thread must be about safe standing, but it's actually not about QPR at all. Admin: can we move it to the QPR Free zone please?

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
                            I'd thought that this thread must be about safe standing, but it's actually not about QPR at all. Admin: can we move it to the QPR Free zone please?
                            Do QPR players not take a knee?
                            Thanks for your input

Comment

Is this a joke?

Jeez so sad to see QPR fans spouting this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X