Warburton out brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;n2579328]

RI've got no gripes either way Beal or Warburton ,a couple of questions how many other championship clubs in our position would have kept Warburton on quite few imo , will Beal be given enough time to do the job long term ? That worries me we don't act like a skint club, we have brought in a much sought after coach to run the club when we hade a much sought after coach that had shown loyalty to the club , I certainly wish Beal well and hope he gets the time to Finnish the rebuilding job , just look a mile up road Brentford would have been well justified in sacking Frank's when he took over first half of the season he could barely get a result1

Comment

Warburton started well with virtually every club he has been at then fell out with the management. Why should we be any different?

Comment

Fact is for whatever reason the rot had set in with warbs . Players not performing , lack of tactics , 3 defeats to Peterborough. Something had to be done

Comment

Warburton back in we were playing the best football seen for years down the loft

Comment

Anyone want to come back to me and comment on this if you wanted Warburton out!!! Idiots thinking we were going to get dyche etc what we had last year was the best for a long time and half the fans wanted the manager out for this

Comment

Careful what you wish for! I am not writing NC off just yet but you have to wonder if we would have been better sticking with MW in hindsight!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
              X