We are 100% going down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    I never saw the game just what itv showed on TV last nite , chair failed to close down for the goal . We have a massive problem in midfield we are too slow . Johansen is the biggest culprit we don't close down quickly enough or win enough 2nd balls .. We are tame up front and lacklustre all over the pitch . Hopefully willock and the new signings will change things , was a bit early to say we're going down mem , but posters should answer him respectively. Dont go we can't afford to lose posters and don't take posts to heart I was told on here years ago to " go back and support Chelsea"... Never really worked that one out.
    I like to "support " west am occasionally.
    It's how I imagine a married man feels having an affair. I go off and she makes me feel a lot a better, and then I come home to this miserable ol dragon full of guilt so I try harder to love the ol bat.

Comment

The same but my "mistress" usually does worse than we do.
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        So to summarise I have been called

Self indulgent
        Something wrong we me in the head
        ##### cat
        Told to shove my tin hat somewhere unpleasant
        Armchair fan who plays too much FIFA
        Ridiculous

Not acceptable so I’m coming off this forum now which will probably please the bully boys!

Enjoy the season
        Mem, go back and read the thread please.

As Kev has already explained, he didn't call you a p ussy cat - he was referring to himself.
        The Tin hat comment - the poster has subsequently apologised to you.

That really doesn't leave much for you to be upset about, especially since you were obviously expecting a backlash when you originally posted.

I think we'd all rather you didn't leave but the decision is yours, of course.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

The same but my "mistress" usually does worse than we do.

Comment

What a load of tosh

Any fan that thinks we going get relegated and after just one game

Sorry bugger off

That kind of doom and gloom mentality is not going to kick start the team or give them confidence because supporters who believe we destined to fail, you are not supporters because negativity seeps through

As supporters when the going gets tough we big up our players so that they can be encouraged to improve.

Any doom merchants in this thread, I am saving it and reposting after 20 games when we will have no such relegation nonsense !!!

But yes please bugger off and support Rotherham or Reading ..They will be down there. We will not.

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
              What a load of tosh

Any fan that thinks we going get relegated and after just one game

Sorry bugger off

That kind of doom and gloom mentality is not going to kick start the team or give them confidence because supporters who believe we destined to fail, you are not supporters because negativity seeps through

As supporters when the going gets tough we big up our players so that they can be encouraged to improve.

Any doom merchants in this thread, I am saving it and reposting after 20 games when we will have no such relegation nonsense !!!

But yes please bugger off and support Rotherham or Reading ..They will be down there. We will not.
              Had a fella sitting behind me a few seasons back . He'd moan before a ball was kicked , moan thru both halves, moan at half time . Eventually he stopped coming .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Had a fella sitting behind me a few seasons back . He'd moan before a ball was kicked , moan thru both halves, moan at half time . Eventually he stopped coming .
                That was probably MeM

Comment

I’m back and ready to get slaughtered with my prediction which I obviously don’t want to happen but here are the facts;

Last season late season form 23rd out of 24
                  Squad is weaker
                  Very few goals in this team
                  Full backs, particularly RB a huge problem
                  Faith in youngsters is naive
                  Seny thinks he’s Gordon Banks! Keeps letting in soft goals and seems to have an air of arrogance about him!
                  Beale - untried and untested. Will he stand up to the board and unless we sign 4 players we are bang in trouble?

I’m genuinely worried this season - poor defensively and offensively equals relegation

I’ll get my tin hat!
                  Bit mental after 1 game but you do make some valid points.

Won't go down but I'll stick to my prediction of a league position around 16th

Comment

Lets face it, the original post was just click bait.

We have another month to sign players. We have some not ready yet to play. Blackburn away was always going to be tough. Had we been at home we may well have sneaked it by the odd goal.

Nobody could seriously write us off after one uninspiring game.

Comment

Any thread using the term ‘offensively’ loses my interest. Septic Tank ?

Comment

So to summarise I have been called

Self indulgent
                        Something wrong we me in the head
                        ##### cat
                        Told to shove my tin hat somewhere unpleasant
                        Armchair fan who plays too much FIFA
                        Ridiculous

Not acceptable so I’m coming off this forum now which will probably please the bully boys!

Enjoy the season
                        Just read this thread and perhaps you need to re-read where you think you were called a .....cat?
                        The guy that posted that was calling himself that.
                        Looks like you got the reaction you wanted though from other posters then decided to immediately take umbrage at it?
                        Confused!!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Lets face it, the original post was just click bait.

We have another month to sign players. We have some not ready yet to play. Blackburn away was always going to be tough. Had we been at home we may well have sneaked it by the odd goal.

Nobody could seriously write us off after one uninspiring game.
                          It was posted at half time.

Comment

Mem

The odds for us to get relegated - best price 8-1 and to finish bottom 20 -1.

To be honest they seem very skinny to me but if you 100% going down then I should lump your life savings down for a very decent investment opportunity

The one thing you have said which you clearly know is hysteria and clearly also blatantly obviously not true in anyways is your 100% confidence we are going down that is the same as survival being mathematically impossible !!!!

Think its this silly comment that wound people up and the way it was written suggest there is zero hope for recovery.

So if you can apologise for that silly comment - ie 100% going down.

Unless you know something about matchfixing !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X