• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carabo Cup

Away to Charlton

Decent enough fixture for us

Comment

I think we should spew it. I'm sick of winning early round(s) but always crashing out by October. I genuinely believe we never looked the same last season after that dreadful performance home to Sunderland when we didnt even muster up a shot on target.

I'd use the game to look at second string players and/or experiment with formations - an opportunity for Beale to assess his personnel and options.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        I think we should spew it. I'm sick of winning early round(s) but always crashing out by October. I genuinely believe we never looked the same last season after that dreadful performance home to Sunderland when we didnt even muster up a shot on target.

I'd use the game to look at second string players and/or experiment with formations - an opportunity for Beale to assess his personnel and options.
        Yeah, good shout.

Selling tickets at 10 with low attendances means we're losing money on this tournament. Put the reserves out.

Comment

A nite out to a ground i aint been to in a few years . Winning games like this gave us the nite against Everton and that penalty shootout.

Comment

Working...
          X