QPR agree signing of Clarke-Salter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR agree signing of Clarke-Salter

New Cb back signed. Not sure this is what we need right now. De Wisj or Masterson one of them will chopped.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/chel...-clarke-salter

Left sided Centre back to replace Barbert - completely what we need right now

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Left sided Centre back to replace Barbert - completely what we need right now
      Very good signing, the fact that Leeds, Sheff Utd were both after him tells me how rated he is.

Hes already made 110 or so apperances across four or five different clubs and he is only 24, so he has good resale value and is a similar profile to Barbet.

Comment

Haven't signed him yet.

Comment

Signed & on offe 4year deal, welcome Jake

Comment

Looks a promising signing and first of many over the next few weeks I expect.

Comment

Comment

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/...ut-on-twitter/

His contract was set to expire at Stamford Bridge this summer, but he didn’t receive any clarification that it would not be extended.

Instead, the centre-back found out the news on social media, without being informed before supporters had heard first.

He told The Athletic: “I saw a tweet from the club which came up on Twitter which said I was going, but no one from the club had actually contacted me beforehand to confirm that was the case.”

While the news didn’t come as a surprise to Clarke-Salter, he stated his disappointment at the lack of contact, something he says continued after his exit.

What an arrogant club after being there for 16 years !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/...ut-on-twitter/

His contract was set to expire at Stamford Bridge this summer, but he didn’t receive any clarification that it would not be extended.

Instead, the centre-back found out the news on social media, without being informed before supporters had heard first.

He told The Athletic: “I saw a tweet from the club which came up on Twitter which said I was going, but no one from the club had actually contacted me beforehand to confirm that was the case.”

While the news didn’t come as a surprise to Clarke-Salter, he stated his disappointment at the lack of contact, something he says continued after his exit.

What an arrogant club after being there for 16 years !!!
                  If clubs treat their players as commodities it hardly surprising when they develop a mercenary attitude to football.

Comment

Working...
                  X