Ferdinand scouting in Sweden….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand scouting in Sweden….

Haven’t seen this before…..a month ago….

https://fotbolltransfers.com/nyheter...lfsborg/152089

Hope we are one of the clubs after Otieno…

https://fotbolltransfers.com/nyheter...a-honom/138229

It's all Greek to me.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      It's all Greek to me.
      google translate

Then the swedish gone greek magically will appear as english.

Comment

Like this:

Queens Park Rangers scouted players in Malmö and Elfsborg Allsvenskan. Queens Park Rangers sports director Les Ferdinand was on hand to watch the match between Malmö FF and IF Elfsborg. Malmö FF hosted IF Elfsborg in the Allsvenskan on Monday. The match ended 1-1 after goals from Veljko Birmancevic and Simon Olsson. The football channel writes that former Premier League striker Les Ferdinand, now sports director of Queens Park Rangers, was present. Ferdinand confirms that he arrived to watch a couple of players. - There is one in each team, says the 55-year-old to Fotbollskanalen without going into who it is about. QPR is currently in eleventh place in the Championship, the English second division. Ferdinand played for QPR, but also clubs such as West Ham, Newcastle and Tottenham. Facebook Twitter WhatsApp David Lind david@fotbolltransfers.com

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

google translate

Then the swedish gone greek magically will appear as english.
          Very kind of you to look after us old timers.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Very kind of you to look after us old timers.
            Your welcome.

Comment

I have long been recommending we utilizing the Sweden and other Scandinavian markets as there is some real value there. Not as expensive as other markets. Although unsure how this will work now with work permits. I didn't believe the Allsvenskan will generate enough points for the player to garner a work permit unless they are an international representative.

Nevertheless the less I hope this is and there is definitely good value for money up in Sweden!

Comment

Working...
              X