Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    I think amid all the excitement and speculation of getting a new manager amongst our fanbase, we're forgetting one important fact.
    How many times has this board got it right in pickings new gaffer?
    I'd argue once......Mark Warburton.

Leave a comment:

• Hope & Faith
    replied
    I’d go for that Warburton fella…

He’s just got a team into the top 6 for most of the season, on #### all investment, created a new culture and DNA, developed many players who could be sold for vital monies, played attractive football, and has been honest and loyal.

A prefect fit for QPR imho.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo
    Fark me.
    .... let's keep warbs

Leave a comment:

• Harrow QPR
    replied
    Would like Liam manning from MK Dons or Karl Robinson from Oxford utd but we will probably end up with one of the deperado's that just rotate round all the clubs like Lee Johnson etc.
    Tony Mowbray is leaving Blackburn , he might be a good shout but not sure about his style of football.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    ** FIRST RUMOUR **
    Some absolute barsteward on twitter has said he has " heard " ..........

SOL CAMPBELL!!!!!...
    He can #### right off

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    **SECOND RUMOUR**

Sarina Wiegman!!!

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    ** FIRST RUMOUR **
    Some absolute barsteward on twitter has said he has " heard " ..........

SOL CAMPBELL!!!!!...

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    A manager called Ur's, it's written in the stars
    Of course.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    A manager called Ur's, it's written in the stars

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Knowing QPR we probably haven't talked to anyone.
    The Eustace situation is awkward and he has been patient, but not sure he will get the No1 job here, he may be their man

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Go all out for Kjetil Knutsen, the Bodø Glimt manager. Or Jon Dahl Tomasson.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Given the club already decided to cut ties I’d like to think we’ve spoken to a few or even 1

is it the clubs intention to go for promotion as dyche or farke should be high on a list or balance the books

imo Eustace will only offer similar to warbs however did he turn down Swansea as he felt he’d get a crack at Rs?

Leave a comment:

• QPR@5
    replied

Don't know the bottom two, but Critchley has Blackpool playing some really exciting football
    Pep Lijnders is the Liverpool assistant manager, Dutch guy. Comes across excellent in his recent tactical masterclass on YouTube, as you'd expect being Liverpool assistant.

Think he's being lined up to take over Klopp one day but as he's just signed a new contact that's not going to be for a while yet. Might want to see what he's like in the hot seat first.

Urs Fischer is the Union Berlin manager.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Roy Keane

Leave a comment:

• Isleworth116
    replied

Don't know the bottom two, but Critchley has Blackpool playing some really exciting football
    Critchley looks a good shout. Coached youth teams at Liverpool before taking chance with Blackpool

I'd like to give John Eustace a chance. He had success with Kidderminster before becoming assistant to McClaren. Warburton kept him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X