X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    It is cool to see Kjetil Knutsen on the odds lists at 66/1. I guess it is just because Shania persistently has mentioned his name on this site.

For those of you who do not know him: He took a small club from a town of 30.000 in Norther Norway to Europe, beating Roma 6-1 and 2-1, Celtic 5-1 on aggregate and AZ Alkmaar 4-3. They were narrowly beaten 3-2 by AC Milan on San Siro.

The last three seasons he has acquired players for £1m and sold for £20m. This includes players from this tiny town to clubs such as AC Milan, AZ Alkmaar, Krasnodar and Lens. I think the players he possesses now are worth another £20-30m; all coming in for free or for tiny fees.

However, Knutsen has turned down several international offers and I am afraid he is outside of our league.
    Think so.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Paul Ince is another who has plenty of experience who probably still has a lot to achieve in management. The hunger should be there.
    Would be more than Happy with that, not to shy to put a thew ####s in them and God have they needed it.

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Liam Manning looks like he suits the profile and wage bracket. Be nice if he brings Scott Twine with him aswell

Leave a comment:

• QPROslo
    replied
    It is cool to see Kjetil Knutsen on the odds lists at 66/1. I guess it is just because Shania persistently has mentioned his name on this site.

For those of you who do not know him: He took a small club from a town of 30.000 in Norther Norway to Europe, beating Roma 6-1 and 2-1, Celtic 5-1 on aggregate and AZ Alkmaar 4-3. They were narrowly beaten 3-2 by AC Milan on San Siro.

The last three seasons he has acquired players for £1m and sold for £20m. This includes players from this tiny town to clubs such as AC Milan, AZ Alkmaar, Krasnodar and Lens. I think the players he possesses now are worth another £20-30m; all coming in for free or for tiny fees.

However, Knutsen has turned down several international offers and I am afraid he is outside of our league.

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    Bloody hell there are more names being bandied about for a new manager than players we have got in the first team squad!!!

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Paul Ince is another who has plenty of experience who probably still has a lot to achieve in management. The hunger should be there.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Imagine If we hired Michael Laudrup. Wow-but I presume he is past it.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
    Liam Manning now 3/1 Sky Bet
    Be lucky to get Bernard.

Leave a comment:

• ArcticHoop
    replied
    Liam Manning now 3/1 Sky Bet

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    *rumour*
    Another rumour on twitter different source.
    Watford thinking of appointing Eustace as their new manager

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    *Rumour *
    Fella named Adam Jones reporter based north of England, former sun reporter, QPR fan.
    Apparently Rs have held talks with Michael Laudrup, Jussi Jaskalienen.
    Obviously being ex sun really goes against this rumour!

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    See Tim Sherwood one of the early favourites too. Karl Robinson well up there too and Dyche around fifth favourite.
    I'm sure the bookies are taking into account the amount of interest the potential candidate actually has for the job and not just who the club want, as much as I think Dyche would be a good hire I suspect he has very little interest in us although someone posted on twitter it is a done deal!

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    See Tim Sherwood one of the early favourites too. Karl Robinson well up there too and Dyche around fifth favourite.

Leave a comment:

• ArcticHoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

What the hell is that all about?
    Gone from 12/1 to 3/1 in the betting.
    Currently sitting 11th in league 2.
    Got to be bull, because there will be uproar if they bring this bloke in, absolutely no CV
    i did some research and apparently hes was very highly rated coach at Cardiff and good develop young players. Some of their best talents are coached by him.

Only 6 month managerial experience, so let him gain more of that in the lower leagues.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Pal View Post
    Chris Powell for the same reason, assistant at Spurs as well. Another of Les' boxes ticked.
    I hope we're both wrong

Leave a comment:

Working...
X